Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BassPlaya Saturday Arvo Roots Reggae

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

erther

erther
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Posted Image
BassPlaya is a new weekly Reggae event on Saturday Afternoons downstairs, 2PM - 6PM on the BIG SYSTEM, main room Step Inn. Covering Ska, RockSteady, Lovers Rock, Roots, Dub, Dancehall, Rub-a-Dub etc
Hosted by Erther and Swede Tooth with special guests every week! For the price of a beer you get sweet roots reggae vibes on a wicked sound system played by Reggae fanatics with free pool tables and drink specials supplied by our friends at the Step Inn.

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Wicked!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

erther

erther
  • Members
  • 4 posts
This week we are proud to have Samedi SoundSystem!as our special guests :)

erther

erther
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Bassplaya keeps rollin this week with special guest Gregory 'kwortapounda' Ishens!!!
Bringing his vast reggae knowledge to the decks!!

topdog

topdog
  • Members
  • 234 posts
looks cool, i work until 3 so i will see what i can do to get there

erther

erther
  • Members
  • 4 posts
This Saturday 27th November BassPlaya is very proud to announce that we have secured the skills of the one and only DJ NOMC!!
Local Reggae legend and Founder of the long running Dub Sessions will be dropping his styles on the BassPlaya System at 3PM to 4PM this Saturday arvo!!

Also returning from an intense crate digging adventure in Japan is Swede Tooth!! Who will be dropping many gems from his trip abroad.
Oh and I will be playing too!

Downstairs Main Room Step Inn. 2PM - 6PM