Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

dubactivate radio 10pm tonight

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Grapple

Grapple
  • Members
  • 3,057 posts
If anyone is reading this right now I'm about to go do my first ever session of dubactivate radio
www.bondifm.com.au

10pm - 12pm . got nuff new tunes to play - roots / dancehall / dub ...and plenty nice hip-hop/reggae blends . warmup session for basslines party this friday

ps - if you do tune in - text ya requests/shoutouts - 0423 052 964

Grapple

Grapple
  • Members
  • 3,057 posts
there is streaming audio/video by the way - as cocoa tea says 'tune in '

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew
  • Members
  • 976 posts
Man I tried to listen but nothing worked when I went to the webpage.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then you win!

Grapple

Grapple
  • Members
  • 3,057 posts
that sucks - will pass on to bondi admin crew

Kingsway

Kingsway
  • Members
  • 136 posts
Hey Andrew - Not sure why it didnt work for u - we had lots of other streamers on last night - maybe u have some kind of pop-up blocker stopping it. U can also search for Bondi FM in the windows media player under the Radio Tuner as an alternative method of accessing the stream. Please have a go at this and disable any pop-up blockers. If u still cant get thru, i'll be interested to work out why and whether other users have similar probs...
BTW - R U interested in doing a guest selection on the show sometime over the next few weeks??