Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BUSS IT UP - NZ Gig

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Gwaan Gal

Gwaan Gal
  • Members
  • 27 posts
"Buss It Up"

Auckland's premier dancehall monthly returns; bigger and badda on the first
Friday of every month for 2006.

The first dance jumps off Friday March 3rd at new venue Rising Sun (373 Krd).
Selectors; - Submariner, African Attack Sound, DJ Mouli and the Jugglin Crew (feat. Gwaan Gal and FJ) bring you straight up JA dancehall and hip hop.

Bass Drops 10pm / $10 pressure

:wink:

Selecta Bing

Selecta Bing

LICK IT BACK SELECTA !!

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
U GO GAL
selecta_bing

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew
  • Members
  • 976 posts
Gwan Gal you should record the dance and put it up in the audio section for us to hear. I sent an e-mail to Finn as well saying we should start to get some travelling between the two countries with you guys coming here and selecters and MC's here going over there. Time to link up! :respect:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then you win!

Gwaan Gal

Gwaan Gal
  • Members
  • 27 posts
i miss australia lots..........

love to come over to sydney and melbourne to do some gigs. i have played at a few chantdown gigs at deep 11 and just love that night. finn and i are trying to organise coming over soon, maybe easter weekend? any gigs on then?

will try and see if i can record the gig tonight... good idea