Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Richie Spice "Universal Struggle" Tour

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
227 replies to this topic

Equanimity

Equanimity
  • Members
  • 263 posts
Bombaclaat to ras!!!

So how do I get my money back for my ticket tonight. No chance to make it to Brisbane on Wednesday.

Respect for the effort though Big Tunes
The Rainbow Monkey

DollaMix

DollaMix
  • Members
  • 515 posts
Just talked to the bar at Buddha Bar.

Byron Show cancelled!

Big Shame!
MADANTZ INVASION

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Im confused.

How does an artist suddenly fall sick on a 3 hour flight from Kingston to Miami? And then spontaneously decide to leave the airport in his too sick to fly state and miss his connecting flight to LA... and not tell anyone? And lets not forget - this is after already missing 2 previous flights!

I would have assumed that a professional touring artist such as Richie Spice wouldn't roll like that. I could be wrong - but I doubt his touring career would have lasted thing long if I am.

Hmmmmm.....

mista grave

mista grave
  • Members
  • 1,033 posts
wont bother getting tickets for sydney show then. respect for your efforts Big Tunes

irie gyal

irie gyal
  • Members
  • 58 posts
seems to be a 'universal struggle' to get him here yo!

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Di Plane Land

Or not!

Irie Gyal that cracked me up!

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Been thinking the same thing all day it's been a "Universal Struggle" fe get the plane land! No wonder why he made a song about planes landing and ting.... :wave:
Madda dan...

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
For those that bought the tickets to the Byron Bay show, please note the following;

1. You can use the same tickets for the show in Brisbane.

2. If you're unable to make it, please email us on info@bigtunesmusic.com.au with the details and we'll arrange the refund for you (instruct the ticketing company) to refund you immediately.

Goes without saying its been hard and the last few days have been very trying, but we're determined to ensure that when Richie lands here on Wednesday morning he'll receive the respect he deserves and we hope the reggae community will be represented fully in all the shows - from Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth right upto Melbourne! His falling sick in Miami is pure coincidental and I'm happy he's on his way.

If we didn't believe it was all worth it, we would've given up last Thursday.

Hope to see you in one of the shows.

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
yeh respect Big tunes, Give thanx for the ongoing works.!! You know perth gwan go maddd for SPICE :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
General, I can see the flags from down here mate....and here the chants too! I know Perth is burning!!!!!!!

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
Come on people let's stay positive. If Spice makes it great but if not its no drama. Think of those who have their $$ on the line and are willing to make the attempt so we can all enjoy a great artist.

Just stay positive and help support Big Tunes Touring - some things are out of a promoter's control - if Spice is sick, he's sick - a jus suh
user posted image

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts

Just stay positive and help support Big Tunes Touring - some things are out of a promoter's control

fi real. here's hoping that the remainder of this tour is a big success. Jah knows this is not an easy business!

DjKosta

DjKosta
  • Members
  • 23 posts
MAXIMUM RESPECT TO BIG TUNES AND RICHIE SPICE!!!

BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND I WILL BE ATTENDING THE SYDNEY SHOW.
JUST HOPE AUSTRALIA CAN SHOW UP WITH SOME REGGAE MASSIVE, CAUSE REGGAE IS STILL KEPT LOW KEY HERE IN AUSTRALIA. IT'S A SHAME CAUSE ITS BOOMING ALL OVER THE REST OF THE WORLD LIKE IN EUROPE JAPAN USA .. JUST TO NAME A FEW.
SO AUSTRALIAN MASSIVE IF YOU REALLY LIKE REGGAE MUSIC ITS ONE MORE CHANCE TO SHOW IT TO THE ARTIST AND YOU CAN BE SURE HE WILL COME AGAIN AND MANY MORE WILL FOLLOW..

LISTEN TO THE REGGAE LYRICS CAUSE THATS WHERE THE MESSAGE IS AND OPEN YOUR EARS AND EYES. WE NEED ONE LOVE ON THIS PLANET NOW MORE THAN EVER,
DONT LET BABYLON SYSTEM BLIND YOU WITH GOLD DUST IN YOUR EYES SO CALLED CONSUMERISM AND MATERIALISM.

TRUE VALUES IN LIFE CAN BE FOUND ONLY DEEPER INSIDE AND ITS ALL FOR FREE!
LOVE - FRIENDSHIP - TRUST - FAMILY AND BE YOUR BROTHERS KEEPER.

FIGHT SELFISHNESS AND NEVER EVER THINK YOU ARE BETTER THEN ANY OTHER HUMAN ON THIS PLANET. HELP THE NEEDY AND YOU WILL DISCOVER THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE. THANKFULNESS, APPRECIATION AND LOVE.

BLESS YOU ALL

:bigup:

:operator:

mista grave

mista grave
  • Members
  • 1,033 posts
I LIKE TYPING IN CAPS TOO

SO WAT A GWARN WITH SYDNEY SHOW?

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
RICHIE SPICE LIVE

BRISBANE - NEW SHOW DATE!!! WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 2ND
Rockafellas
239 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006

$40 pp + BF More @ Door | 8pm

08:00 - 08:45 hrs Coolie Connect Soundsystem
08:45 - 09:30 hrs Rhythm Collision Sound
09:30 - 10:15 hrs Blaze Fire Sound
10:15 - 11:00 hrs Ras George & Dj Sloane & Mc Sunnydread
11:00 - 11:30 hrs Ujahmaa Soundsystem

11:30 - 01:00 hrs RICHIE SPICE LIVE

01:00 - 03:00 hrs Brisbane Massive Nyabinghi Jam session feat.
Ras George & Dj Sloane & Mc Sunnydread,
Rhythm Collision Sound & Coolie Connect Soundsyste

Ben Freedom

Ben Freedom
  • Members
  • 339 posts
have you got set times for sydney?
Take heed, my i-dren, 'cause this is a Freedom Sound...

iriekid

iriekid
  • Members
  • 60 posts
yes tonite in brisbane city if di plane land. did the plane land ?? i hope di plane land?

:lighta3:

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
So is he here or what? Brisbane wants to know! Big Tunes come forward!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Yes Big Tunes - has di plane landed ??? I wish to organise an interview with Richie before the show for The Yard

Thanks

DjKosta

DjKosta
  • Members
  • 23 posts
Big Up Big Tunes!
Any Dubplates?