Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MORE FIRE 8TH BIRTHDAY BASH!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts
wooo, hope I make it til breakfast, haven't done one in ages :dork:
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!

Bellyas

Bellyas
  • Members
  • 1,305 posts
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the WICKEDEST party in town, Str8!

:leaf2: :leaf2: :leaf2: :leaf2: :leaf2: :leaf2: :leaf2: :leaf2:
Housewife's Choice

ZionRootical

ZionRootical
  • Members
  • 691 posts
Breakfast Sounds Good, I might get to see the easter bunny

Sensi Systa

Sensi Systa
  • Members
  • 284 posts

Breakfast Sounds Good, I might get to see the easter bunny

I'm sure if you down enough drinks you might even see Santa... :wink:
War is ugly, but love is lovely...

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts
HAF A MAAAAAD NITE MELBURN!!!!

Congrats and BIG respect to the More Fire/ Chantdown fams!
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
give thanks!

gonna be mad fi real... I'm ready to blaze it, big bad and serious!

I hope you guys like Capleton and Sizzla... :wink:

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Have a massive night Melbs!!!
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts

I hope you guys like Capleton and Sizzla

:fire: :fire:

Respect Jesse I & Ras Crucial - 8 big years...............more to follow :alarm:

Ginger Beard

Ginger Beard
  • Members
  • 1,035 posts
Respec, have a wicked one!

troublemaker

troublemaker
  • Members
  • 527 posts
NIGHT SELL OFF! Wicked vibes from start to finish with selections spanning all More Fire eras! Mad to have Paradox and Iceberg in town. :respect: Special thanks to Housewife's Choice and Night Nurse for the cake :wave: and for making a placebo batch that Sista Itations and I enjoyed late in the night. Tony Mix finished off the night in a true birthday Bashment style & fashion.
Big ups to Chant Down for holding this night down in its transitions and playing an outstanding set of old, new and specials last night. :lighta3:

General Dread

General Dread
  • Members
  • 135 posts
Chant Down ya large
Wicked nite, tuff selection, irie vibes, top ranking all round

Miss Anchor

Miss Anchor
  • Members
  • 14 posts
Last night was truly magical; so many good tunes, so many good friends...AND there was cake. :phones:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
give thanks all, was a great night. wicked selections from everyone, from Night Nurse at the start, right through to Tony Bashment who killed it at the very end! great to have Paradox and other guests from afar like Iceberg in the place, as well as some old faces we don't see around at More Fire as much these days. special thanks to the Housewife's Choice girls Bellyas and Fee, and Night Nurse, for the delicious cake...

once again, a heartfelt and sincere thanks to everyone who has supported this night over the last 8 years. as a punter shouted in my ear in the late night hours - "without each other we have nothing!"

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
Posted Image
Jesse I & THE CAKE!!!
Posted Image
THE CAKE!!!
Posted Image
+Nightnurse+ warms up the place
Posted Image
Troublemaker start to apply some heat
Posted Image
Paradox makes it simmer nicely
Posted Image
then come the b'day boys
Posted Image
Chant Down in the place
Posted Image
yes... MORE FIRE!!!
Posted Image
Steve say "Original 1993"
Posted Image
Chant Down action!

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
thanks for the pics Krazy! good to see Paradox drinking Boags... :)

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts
WIKID!!
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

ZionRootical

ZionRootical
  • Members
  • 691 posts
Krazy, love that shot! was the 1st time i had worn it. was saving it

the logo from his 1990 LP Golden Touch

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts
Killa party! I loved all the old-time family selections + brand new thing from Paradox! :flame: Big up Jesse + and Ras Crucial, ! happy birthday + more love, more fire :fire:
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!

Sheriff Lindo

Sheriff Lindo
  • Members
  • 353 posts
Lotsa smiling faces there. Nice. :lol:
Original blueprint, no carbon!!!!

paradox

paradox
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts
Wow, what a night. Still getting my head right, all I can say is a trans Tasman Pacific Blue flight on just about no sleep is not fun.

I had an absolutely wicked night from start to finish, big up all the selectors and MCs! Coming from NZ, to witness so many people in a proper reggae/dancehall dance was something special and the work that has been put into More Fire can't be understated. Too many big tunes to remember...

Maximum respect to Chant Down and everyone I had a chance to link with, Sista Itations, troublemaker, Andy Ites, Krazy Dayv, Nightnurse, Bellyas, Fee, Al Good, General Dread, ZionRootical, Tony Bashment, Sista Sara, Vibesman, Binghi Fire, and of course my Ak bredren Iceberg. My apologies if I forgot anyone.

Jesse, the Boags did nice :).

Can't wait to make another visit!