Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HEARTICAL HIFI inna BASEMENT SESSION

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts

Yes, coming this Friday!

I will be shooting some footage for my upcoming documentary on Soundsystem culture in Australia, so come down and get your head in front of the camera.

...So in 20 years you can show your friends and family that you were there at the legendary Basement Session. lols hype hype hype.

Session is going to go off, nuff talk round town for this one. Looking forward even more.

Sensi Systa

Sensi Systa
  • Members
  • 284 posts
Seems like a while since the last session, these five week months are too long to wait between my monthly fix of dubwise vibes.

Looking forward to Friday :PullUp:
War is ugly, but love is lovely...

dangerous

dangerous
  • Culture Don
  • 3,773 posts
Can't wait :D
Bass is maternal, when it's loud I feel safer

Satta van Daal

Satta van Daal
  • Members
  • 138 posts
warming up and fuelling the anticipation ... the countdown is already below 5 days!
dereck, can you bring the cd we talked about with images and whatever else you can find on friday nite?

see ya all on the dancefloor!

:bbox: :operator: :bbox:

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
All DCM crew well hyped for this.

Got a good feeling about this one :yes:
'Outernational'

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
We have only a few limited edition Heartical HiFi T Shirts left so this will be the last chance to grab one. reach early to avoid disappointment.
'Outernational'

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
:bump: TOMORROW 10pm

Reach early cos its quality all the way. Starting off the session will be DubNinja playing a warm up set of dubwise classics and some of his own tracks forwarded inna proper dubplate style. This man does not mess about and I'm really looking forward to hearing his latest productions for the first time. Hold tight!

Cassawarrior

Cassawarrior
  • Members
  • 57 posts
:achtung: The sound's been bumped into Night Owl, Heartical ready to rumble :boombox:

Cassawarrior

Cassawarrior
  • Members
  • 57 posts
:bump:

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Ready to rinse in the session tonight. Hold tight!

:bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox:
:boombox: :boombox:
:boombox: :boombox: :operator:
'Outernational'

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Bump! this one about to start very soon.

1.5 hrs to go :bullet:

Jah Son

Jah Son
  • Members
  • 508 posts
Wow, another great session. Great tunes, loads of Studio One niceness to keep the winter away.

Lots of people in the place.. good times!

Big ups to the Heartical Crew once more. :respect:

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Yes another done in fine style. Was a great turn out and good vibes in the place.

Maximum raspect to all the crew who put in and not to forget all those who support Melbourne's reggae dub sound culture month in and month out...

..also always was nice to see some new faces in the place as they learn where to go to hear the best music.

Was great to have Fede from Italy's B_Team sound play with us once again and selections from DD and DubNinja playing some of his own productions. Last but not least Boover Banton who musically murdered it.

So its farewell to B_Team's Fede. We will miss you but look forward to meet again when the Heartical Crew reach Europe.

Hold tight next session 17 JULY. ...and don't forget Too Much for all things 'dub' at Deep 11 on 4th JULY.

Guidance.
'Outernational'

Cassawarrior

Cassawarrior
  • Members
  • 57 posts
Sound bumped out!!

Great night once again, thanks to all the crew who come time and again to hear the tunes and add to the vibes.

Federico, :respect: You'll be a loss to Melbourne and most importantly to Heartical. Bet you can't wait get back to the B_Team family in Italy, in the squat, runnin it! :bigup:

I'll see you there :fiya:

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Cass, Jahson. any photos from this session?

Dub Ninja

Dub Ninja
  • Members
  • 68 posts
Yes I,

Great night, great vibes and loads of fun as usual. Massive respect to everyone who came out and big shout outs to all the selectors and crew,

Fede, buono incontrarla! Nuff respect bredren, keep the fire burning, tutto meglio!!

:ites: :clap1:

Jah Son

Jah Son
  • Members
  • 508 posts
Hey D,

No photos... but a TONNE!!!! of video..... will grab a few stills.....

Jah Son

Jah Son
  • Members
  • 508 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All grabbed from video, so not as good as if taken with a flash, you know... but still, a feel of the night.

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
Great photos !

Well done Basement Session for holding it strong !
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

sub:merge

sub:merge
  • Members
  • 51 posts
nice work on the mic Cassawarior. Was hard to tell when your vocal stopped and the tune dropped, and as always serious dub mix pon the controls from Derek Heartical. :respect: