Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dubbing You Crazy-> "Forward the Bass"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
73 replies to this topic

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
dan played a fresh set last week - cheeyas mr.ring!

this week brings dubwise out of hibernation to lay down some NZ and US rootsy dub wax!

10pm start. :bbox:

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
...there's a bit of an o/s flavour going on at Forward The Bass right now.......

:vinyl: last Monday was the kiwi invasion with AlleyKat and Jahred

:vinyl: next week brings Humdrum to the decks

:vinyl: and May the 29th brings Yo!Rudy back after a 4 year stint in NZ!

seeya there - new times for winter! 9pm-11pm! :bbox:

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
:bbox: *New Sub* :bbox:

The Horse Bazaar has finally got itself a subwoofer so come on down to hear that sweet bottom end Monday when Yo!Rudy plays her first returned-from-o/s set inna Melbourne town! Last week's dancers will have more to get "jiggy" 'bout (heh heh)

:phones: :dr4:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
sweet, Yo!Rudy back in town...

:ites:

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
Monday 5th......

:alarm: Ranking Yoni! :alarm:

:bbox: :vinyl: :bbox:

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
Last night was a hum dinger down at Forward The Bass!

Uptight early on the UK roots and the Australia-Japan match on the screens! The game commentary was brought into the mix dubwise style and the punters loved it. 3-1 score was icing on the cake ;)

Next week Jonathon alley spins and the match is....ermmm togo v switzerland!

thenongod1

thenongod1
  • Members
  • 238 posts

The game commentary was brought into the mix dubwise style and the punters loved it. 3-1 score was icing on the cake ;)

Sounds wikked. Hope to make it down there this week, to watch soccer reggae stylee... :thumbs:

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
...and this week Jonathon Alley from RRR promising a special night of dub. Sounds like he's going to really mix it up! On the decks from 10PM.

Switzerland v.togo on the screens from 11pm ;)

delay

Sheriff Lindo

Sheriff Lindo
  • Members
  • 353 posts
Big ups delay

Please, please, please post audio for these sessions.

:phones: sheriff.
Original blueprint, no carbon!!!!

Grapple

Grapple
  • Members
  • 3,057 posts

Special guest Andrew Haig (Global Eyes, Future Static, Bottom Heavy) on the electronic dub tip.

Is he a kiwi ? I know that name from auckland days

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts

Special guest Andrew Haig (Global Eyes, Future Static, Bottom Heavy) on the electronic dub tip.

Is he a kiwi ? I know that name from auckland days

howdy - pretty sure andrew is a melburn lad through and through!

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts

Big ups delay

Please, please, please post audio for these sessions.

:phones: sheriff.

ok, i'll do my best to pull my finger out and record summat...... :vinyl: :dork: :bbox: :lighta2:
now there are decent cd decks there i have room for the lappy in my bag (i always bike to the gig so it's an important factor!)

delay.

Sheriff Lindo

Sheriff Lindo
  • Members
  • 353 posts
Lookin forward (the bass) delay.

Sheriff.
Original blueprint, no carbon!!!!

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
Monday 26th brings Jah Benyy back to the decks.

no audio from last week (sorry sherriff!) due to a tech glitch...!

cheers delay.

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
oh yeah....

the soccer is on screen at the horse bazaar tonight so come on down for free :bbox: dub vibes :bbox: from 10pm (later start tonight) and catch :alarm: Australia v Italy @1am! :alarm:

we got some ballarat-ians a coming down from the hills too ;)

delay.

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
was a full house at forward the bass last week and despite the italian world cup diving squad we had a great time ;)

this week (Mon Jul 3rd) brings :vinyl: slinky cee :vinyl: back up to the decks with more tunes from his long UK stint...

:bbox: dub ninja duo live :bbox: coming soon after in July......

jessp

jessp
  • Members
  • 325 posts
The Ballaratians did eventually make it down to melbourne, after their car broke down :( got there in time for kick-off, had a few too many beers, watched the game (with some really nice company, may i add, not that i was in to fit a state to be talking a whole lot) and ended brocken hearted... We we're the three blazin up :ganja: at the front after it was all over, listening to some pretty poor tunes, trying to get over the loss... I'll have to make it down again, seemed a cool vibe! :respect:
Peace and Love to all the nations!

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts

:bbox: dub ninja duo live  :bbox: coming soon after in July......

and.... it's this monday!

Dub Ninja and 3oB play a :bbox: live :bbox: set Monday 10th!

Not often ya gets a chance to see some live dub so get off the armchair and dub on over to the warm and toasty Horse Bazaar for this one :fire: :dr3:

bass starts at 9PM. Free, in case ya forgot.

Posted Image

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts

The Ballaratians did eventually make it down to melbourne, after their car broke down :( got there in time for kick-off, had a few too many beers, watched the game (with some really nice company, may i add, not that i was in to fit a state to be talking a whole lot) and ended brocken hearted... We we're the three blazin up  :ganja: at the front after it was all over, listening to some pretty poor tunes, trying to get over the loss... I'll have to make it down again, seemed a cool vibe!  :respect:

shame we missed you guys... the bar emptied pretty fast after the game was done. next time make sure ya find us and say g'day :wave:

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
wikked new poster crew.......... :bomb: