Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BASEMENT SESSIONS 2nd BIRTHDAY. Melb

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

Satta van Daal

Satta van Daal
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Australia, Japan, France, UK, Italy, Indonesia, Aotearoa.....missed anyone?? all been represented inna Basement Session :bigup:

haven't been there for quite some time, but: Germaica representing inna Melbylon!

Cassawarrior

Cassawarrior
  • Members
  • 57 posts
Yes Satta...Man From Alemania in de fe true, love & support always :bigup:

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Yes tonight all nation rockers unite.

Posted Image
'Outernational'

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Looking forward!

Cassawarrior

Cassawarrior
  • Members
  • 57 posts
:bump:

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts

Anyone one for shortcake? :leaf2:

:yes: but it + tiredness + my already high THC levels = me completely motionless on a lounge.

Was good vibes & the system sounding pretty damn nice last night.
Even tho my body may have looked lifeless & I couldn't speak more than 2 words at a time, I enjoyed this night. Strong selection from everyone I heard + Boover Banton nailing the mic business!

Big Up all the Derek & all Heartical crew.

(got a few photos will try & post during the week.)

enigneyratorelknaw

enigneyratorelknaw
  • Members
  • 71 posts
oh that was so good, what a special night... felling very shady today...

big ups Heartical Sound :yes:

Jah Son

Jah Son
  • Members
  • 508 posts
phew... what a session.... straight up niceness from "the top to the very last drop".... basmati, dub ninja, stryka d, steve austin, cassawarrior... then me had to go....

:bigup: heartical and crew. happy 2nd birthday.

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Big up to Heartical massive and crew. Haven't been to a session in about 6 months, so was a treat to hear the extended system in full effect!

And thanks for dropping the female styles too! I had to laugh when I heard the prelude banter before it dropped ;)

PS. Boover Banton is maaaaaad!

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
I wanted to make this, but was just too tired after the last Ring The Alarm the night before - we kept the fire blazing afterwards, so I was running on empty come Friday night, and probably would have ended up much like Krazy... :) good to hear it was a success anyway.

btw - the calender is currently listing "Heartical Hi-Fi Bashment Sessions" for next month. is that a typo, or are you gonna pull out the dancehall selection next month D? :wink:

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts

btw - the calender is currently listing "Heartical Hi-Fi Bashment Sessions" for next month.  is that a typo, or are you gonna pull out the dancehall selection next month D?   :wink:

fixed. (musta have been my typo when editing the tittle to fit 'Melb' in... oops)

here is some photos. woulda taken more if I could walk but here a few still.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts

"Heartical Hi-Fi Bashment Sessions"

:lighta2:

SOUNDS MAD!!!
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Big thanks to all who reached. Session done in fine style.

and to all involved, all selectors played wicked tunes. well apart from one tune that did get some laughs :o

Heartical looking forward to many more sessions. Next one Fri 16th Oct.

El Rocker

El Rocker

***Strictly Rockers***

• Members
  • 851 posts
Had a bit of wastoids remorse after this. Had a real shitty week prior to this and what a place to let my hair down... and oh I did. Was nice to meet and party with you all. I had a ball! Bomb tunes on the A1 system.

:respect:

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Bless up El, was nice to see you there, glad you had a good time. Thats exactly why we do our dances, just for good upliftment vibes and its all in the music.

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts

Anyone one for shortcake? :leaf2:

:yes: but it + tiredness + my already high THC levels = me completely motionless on a lounge.

Was good vibes & the system sounding pretty damn nice last night.
Even tho my body may have looked lifeless & I couldn't speak more than 2 words at a time, I enjoyed this night. Strong selection from everyone I heard + Boover Banton nailing the mic business!

Big Up all the Derek & all Heartical crew.

(got a few photos will try & post during the week.)

Yes Krazy, I hear ya. They where quite strong. I ate two at mid day on Friday and had to go back to bed to sleep it off, luck I'd already strung up the sound.

Sensi Systa

Sensi Systa
  • Members
  • 284 posts
:unsure: Whoops! I didn't think they'd be as strong as they were. I have to admit I was a bit worried when you were still asleep at 6:30pm and doors are opening in a few hours...

I don't know how some people managed to have 5! They're probably still out of it now.
War is ugly, but love is lovely...