Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ring The Alarm returns! (Melburn)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
73 replies to this topic

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts

Best to make it LARFE then!!!!

Amuse dem!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
Posted Image lol, fuckin inaccurate typing fingers

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
yo, just remembered (thanks Facebook) that tonight is also the Armagideon Time birthday bash!

last Ring The Alarm for 2009, tonight at First Floor... come mek wi blaze it up LARGE!!

troublemaker

troublemaker
  • Members
  • 527 posts
Boy did we blaze it up LARGE!!! That was like a mini More Fire...Sista Sarah, Gaza, The Major and Jesse played MAD sets, hence why I was there til the bloody lights came on...

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
yes, a wicked way to wrap up Ring The Alarm for 2009. so much mad up-to-the-time dancehall, and mad crowd vibes too! big up who fi big up!! :ites:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
alright, Ring The Alarm returns to First Floor this Thursday night... residents Major Krazy and I alongside special guest "Itesations" (aka Sista Itations and Andy Ites).

:lighta3:

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
My first visit to the FF sessions!

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts
So how was it then???

Bellyas + I had to take it for the team + go hear roots manuva instead. Nice reggae vibes for realz :ites:
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts

So how was it then???

Bellyas + I had to take it for the team + go hear roots manuva instead. Nice reggae vibes for realz :ites:

you should have come after! a few people came down after that show, and we were still in full swing... good crowd, great vibes... :)

Bellyas

Bellyas
  • Members
  • 1,305 posts

So how was it then???

Bellyas + I had to take it for the team + go hear roots manuva instead. Nice reggae vibes for realz  :ites:

you should have come after! a few people came down after that show, and we were still in full swing... good crowd, great vibes... :)

I was tempted to come afterwards Jesse, but I opted for a late night cook up at home instead - a gal's gotta eat! Plus it was a school night and nanna had to get a few zzzs. Glad to hear it was a winner - I love a good win, so will come Ring The Alarm again soon! :ites:
Housewife's Choice

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
all good Yas, I never expected to see you anyway... you gotta save some energy to get through tonight and More Fire still... ;)

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
did skerrit boy reach. :dubit:
user posted image

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
nah bro, he emailed me bout it, but his show finished same time as hours, so it couldn't work...

Torty

Torty
  • Members
  • 335 posts

you gotta save some energy to get through tonight and More Fire still... ;)

wha gwaan tonight
REGGAE TV
On You Tube - http://www.youtube.c...ggaeTVAustralia

On Facebook - http://www.facebook....-TV/12298528561

"A Tortoise only makes progress when him stick his neck out!"

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts

you gotta save some energy to get through tonight and More Fire still... ;)

wha gwaan tonight

Bellyas is playing a late-night support set at the Nextmen gig

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
alright... ready mi ready for another night of reggae and dancehall... tonight's guests are Renegade Sound, plus Major Krazy and I as always...

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
tonight... we deh a First Floor once again... featuring guests Night Nurse and Torty (Blood Lip Sound) plus Major Krazy and I as always.

Torty

Torty
  • Members
  • 335 posts
Yes family anyone wanna cruise by mine early around 7 - 7.30 for drinks and eats feel free
REGGAE TV
On You Tube - http://www.youtube.c...ggaeTVAustralia

On Facebook - http://www.facebook....-TV/12298528561

"A Tortoise only makes progress when him stick his neck out!"

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
BOOM! Alarm haffi ring, so we're back at First Floor again tonight... Major Krazy and I plus guests Tiger and Troublemaker... ooooouuut clear!

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
Shell down the place !

:alarm:
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...