Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MORE FIRE #104 @ Deep 11 (Melburn)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
MORE FIRE # 104
SATURDAY 12 DECEMBER @ DEEP 11

It’s a national and international linkup this month, as Chant Down welcomes some very special guests to More Fire. One of the newer crews from Perth, Future Soundz have been making big waves in 2009, with several high profile gigs including Fully Loaded in Jamaica, as well as a guest set at Kingston’s Asylum nightclub. Also from the west is Sabata from Freemantle’s Earthlink Sound, a selector guaranteed to bring a big bag of vibes to the session. Finally, out of Bayreuth, Germany, comes Hurricane Sound, represented by founding member ENS (coming fresh from his soundclash with Sydney’s Firehouse sound). Plus residents Jesse I and Ras Crucial. Straight reggae and dancehall til the early morning!

More Fire # 104 takes place on Saturday 12th December at Deep 11 (456 Queen St, City). Doors open at 10pm, with a cover of $10 or $8 for concession holders, PBS FM & SYN members.

Posted Image

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
:o Shit the Westies are invading.

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
fi real! and for those who don't know who Sabata is... you might know him as Isis... ;)

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Yep! Can't wait to finally reach Melbs...
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts
Yeah looking forward to this, meeting all the melburn peeps. Also playing on the same bill as Chantdown is :fire:

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts
:bigup:
Jesse and all the Melbourne crew

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
time to bump this one back up... big session this Saturday inna Melburn... dancehall conference!

troublemaker

troublemaker
  • Members
  • 527 posts
looking forward to this. Party doesn't stop til breakfast!!!

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
yes Troublemaker!

hear that Russ, Isis... breakfast at the Vic Market in the morning after the dance is a tradition, so get ready for a looooooong night. and ENS, you better pace yourself this time star!

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Elena Bena likes this :thumbs:

armagideontime

armagideontime
  • Members
  • 638 posts
sad to be missing this one, would like to hear some audio if it's set up.

:bigup:

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts
Gutted I couldn't reach this, but hiphop commitments in Perth mek me reach back the WestCoast.
Russ & mi bredrin Isis will both definitely be bringn massive vibes to this! Future Sounds sure to be well pleased bein billed with Chantdown and Sabata maaaaad hungry. With ENS at the dance as well I am startn to feel pretty envious!!

Enjoy you lucky monkeys!!! DANCE DANCE DANCE!
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

sartsow

sartsow
  • Members
  • 15 posts

looking forward to this. Party doesn't stop til breakfast!!!

what if you dont have breakfast? or you have a late breakfast? does it still count for brunch? :-)

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts

yes Troublemaker!

hear that Russ, Isis... breakfast at the Vic Market in the morning after the dance is a tradition, so get ready for a looooooong night. and ENS, you better pace yourself this time star!

Ha Ha Jesse, yes the boys have made a pack for no more then 2hrs a day of sleep in the morning lol. Just finishing off remixing a few tunes (Let the music play mr........) for the gig then we will be off to the airport.

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts
Looking forward to hearing what you Westies have to offer :wave:

:leaf2:
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!

Dizzy dee

Dizzy dee
  • Members
  • 119 posts
Dem not bad at all!
Actually I heard ISIS play dung ah 1st Floor last night......big GAZA tunes he played for mi :lol:

Russ definitely loaded with killer dubs...loving the G whizz and M.r Vegas
:bullet: :bullet:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
yes, big dance tonight! all roads lead to Deep 11 in the vic markets... MAD!!

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Yes Melbs, wi gwaan mad tonight yuh no!!!

Dizzy, big up unnu self, yuh wicked on di mike my yout.

I was a little all over the place on thursday missing tune and cyaan find tune and ting but mi sort out and tonight the most fire fi more fire!!!!
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

Torty

Torty
  • Members
  • 335 posts
BUMP IT UP... TONIGHT MELBOURNE MORE FIRE
REGGAE TV
On You Tube - http://www.youtube.c...ggaeTVAustralia

On Facebook - http://www.facebook....-TV/12298528561

"A Tortoise only makes progress when him stick his neck out!"

E.N.S.

E.N.S.
  • Members
  • 61 posts
left dance 5:30. big one! flight was 8.45. alice here i am....
www.hurricanesound.de

Kuffkaffkeff...