Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RING THE ALARM (Melbourne)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
75 replies to this topic

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
First Floor presents a night of a night of deadly dancehall and killer reggae every Thursday at First Floor (393 Brunswick St, Fitzroy). Free entry, 9pm til 3am. $5 spirits before 11pm.

Posted Image

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
tonight! guests Bellyas and Kavinda, plus residents Major Krazy and I&I... the weekend starts here!

troublemaker

troublemaker
  • Members
  • 527 posts
Sri Lankan selectors represent!!

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts

Sri Lankan selectors represent!!

:lighta3:
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!

Bellyas

Bellyas
  • Members
  • 1,305 posts
Done! Had a really wicked time at RTA last night, give thanks fam! Well worth the tired day at work today... although I am wary of speaking too soon but I am feeling surprisingly ok! Ha! It's so good to be home. Straight good vibes in the dance all night long. Big up! :alarm:
Housewife's Choice

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
nice one Yas, great to have you with us last night complete with good tunes and good vibes pon the dancefloor! :)

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
as Todd Solomon pointed out, it's a night of biblical proportions tonight at First Floor - Jesse, David, Solomon, and Armagideon Time!

I'm looking forward to playing the new Liv Up riddim "Money Tree" for the first time... :)

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
alright, Ring The Alarm on again tonight at First Floor... we're experimenting with using the main stage and the whole room, so please come along and help us fill up the extra space!

tonight's guests = Redbelly and Fee

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
using the main stage worked great last week, so it looks like we'll probably use the whole room every week now... tonight's guests are Renegade Sound's Al Good and General Dread, plus residents Major Krazy and I as always...

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
tonight - guests Troublemaker and Oakley Grenell (NZ) - plus Major Krazy and I as always.

BOOM!!

jessp

jessp
  • Members
  • 325 posts
Yes I, jesse p back in town, i'll check ya all at First Floor tonight!

Big up... :operator:
Peace and Love to all the nations!

troublemaker

troublemaker
  • Members
  • 527 posts
:alarm: i be out on a school night...lawd!

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
okay, First Floor we deh again tonight! guests Night Nurse and DJ Kilow, plus Major Krazy and I as usual... good vibes on a cold Melbourne night...

jessp

jessp
  • Members
  • 325 posts
Night Nurse :bigup:
Peace and Love to all the nations!

sartsow

sartsow
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Had a good time last night, good mix of positive reggae at the start then some up tempo dancehall. i'm wrecked for work today though still no regrets.

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
alright, time to Ring The Alarm again tonight... special guests Sista Itations and Binghi Fire... plus Krazy and I as always... vibes!

FoundationStepper

FoundationStepper

Bass Nerd Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 2,241 posts
Is Oakley based in melbourne these days?

the grenell's are one musical family, and came from right next door to the marks, who were pretty impressive themselves!

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
yeah I think Oakley is here for the time being anyway

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
alright, Ring The Alarm is here again to keep things warm on a cold Melbourne weeknight... tonight's guests are Sista Raquelina and Rus Tuffa... Major Krazy and I bringing the vibes as well, as usual...

:alarm:

troublemaker

troublemaker
  • Members
  • 527 posts
:ites: wicked night, although disappointing that Rus couldn't play due to Serato issues...