Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BASEMENT SESSIONS // SAT 4 DEC @ Night Owl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Press release

Dub Club Melbourne celebrates 3 years with a brand new series of Basement Sessions, three episodes only.

Sat 2 October, Sat 6 November, Sat 4 December

@ The Night Owl Bar, entrance Flinders court, near corner of Elizabeth Street & Flinders Lane. Door pressure $10

Basement Sessions with Heartical HiFi is back with a bang.
Get ready for foundation shaking reggae revive, version excursions, rootical dubwise and ultra heavyweight bass lines.
Forwarded by Melbourne’s own custom built high powered sound machine, crew and friends.
Hold tight!

Dub Club Melbourne was formed in September 07. Working closely with Heartical HiFi, the vision was to present to Melbourne an authentic international reggae and dub ‘soundsystem culture’. It had taken a while to find suitable venue to do this, until we found an underground basement bar in the city with no sound restrictions. Then they were able to begin promoting their regular event appropriately named ‘Basement Sessions’. Resident sound and crew Heartical HiFi Outernational have since built up a strong following and earned a reputation as one of Australia’s most well known reggae and dub outfits. Their high powered sound system has been specifically custom built and boasts the ability to deliver the music like no other with its own unique character and identity. Coming from the old school tradition of ‘soundsystem’ they are experts in their field, delivering the music in fine style while playing from 45rpm vinyl record collections and dubplate specials, all with the anticipation of a mighty bass line drop!

Posted Image
Posted Image
'Outernational'

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
I'll be there !

:flash:
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

ZionRootical

ZionRootical
  • Members
  • 691 posts
Sad I'll miss it. Esp if you there Yoni.

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Will be nice to see there Yoni.

FoundationStepper

FoundationStepper

Bass Nerd Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 2,241 posts
keep it offline i think, not necessary or helpful here thanks

anyway, hope to make it D - is heartical being put to work in other gigs in nearer future?

and big ups for the longevity!

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts

keep it offline i think, not necessary or helpful here thanks

anyway, hope to make it D - is heartical being put to work in other gigs in nearer future?

and big ups for the longevity!

Yes we do the sound for Wobble, which is on this weekend. looks like we'll do Bass Jump again this New Years. A free out door party end of Oct is on the cards and getting a few enquiries for the summer time lately.

but for now its all about Basement Sessions:)

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
Nice one D ... I'll be back in Melbourne for summer. Can't wait to hear the Heartical machine again !

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts

Nice one D ... I'll be back in Melbourne for summer. Can't wait to hear the Heartical machine again !

Nice one! its gonna be a good summer.
'Outernational'

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Yes ozreggae massive. this one soon come. keep it on yer mind

Heartical back in town.
'Outernational'

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
welcome back.

got a note in my diary for this one - I've missed way too many Basement Sessions, but hopefully I can reach this one!

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
I'll be back in the area for this one !

:bbox:

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Hold Tight!

Posted Image
'Outernational'

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEARTICAL HI-FI!!!!

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEARTICAL HI-FI!!!!

Thanks Sister, though its Basement Sessions birthday celebration, not Heartical's :)
'Outernational'

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts
Not sure if there is thread in here for Wobble (I couldn't see one) but I found myself there on Saturday night and the sound was outstanding :) Nice one Heartical HiFi!
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts

Not sure if there is thread in here for Wobble (I couldn't see one) but I found myself there on Saturday night and the sound was outstanding :) Nice one Heartical HiFi!

Nice one.

Expect nothing less this for Basement Session this Saturday, extra weight added with full Heartical sound in effect.
'Outernational'

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Big celebration tomorrow night, hold tight!

Lookin forward to this one.

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts

Thanks Sister, though its Basement Sessions birthday celebration, not Heartical's :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BASEMENT SESSIONS!!!!

Sensi Systa

Sensi Systa
  • Members
  • 284 posts

I'll be back in the area for this one !

:bbox:

So will I! :dance2: We have a babysitter!!!!!!! (I love you jacinta)
War is ugly, but love is lovely...

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
WICKED NIGHT ! :respect:

Give thanks Heartical & Friends !