Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BASEMENT SESSIONS // SAT 4 DEC @ Night Owl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Thank you Rankin, good to see you in the dance and back in Melbs.

Yes Session did nice, nuff respek to all who reached, good turn out and good vibes til the early hours.

Big up all DCM posse and all who have been involved over the years. its good to see this come a long way and without the support it wouldn't happen.

I really enjoyed this session and at one point I had a little moment to myself realising I that really do love doing this.

Special thanks to the crew involved with this one Fede, Chaz, Satta, Welsh John, Sensi Systa, Boover Banton and Jornick for the mic vibes.

Hold tight, part 2 of the present series soon come SAT 6 November. Lock it in, make it a date and don't be late. :achtung:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts

I really enjoyed this session and at one point I had a little moment to myself realising I that really do love doing this.

:bike:

Great vibes in the place, even if security did tell me off for putting up my lighter for Don Carlos! lol

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Again many thanks to all who came down to the dance last month. Here we go again, lock it in yer diary make it a date and don't be late.

Following on from last months massive 3 years celebration party, Dub Club Melbourne and Heartical HiFi Outernational are ready again to string up the sound to bring you part 2 of the present series of Basement Sessions. Get ready for foundation shaking reggae revive, rootical dubwise and ultra heavyweight bass lines forwarded by Melbourne’s own custom built sound machine, crew and friends.

Posted Image
'Outernational'

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Love these posters man! I always planned to do one like that and thought it would look don...it does!

Still gotta make one of these sessions one day. The 6th I can't get away from Brisbane but maybe in the new year. Keep it up Heartical!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

Jah Son

Jah Son
  • Members
  • 508 posts
looking forward to this.. missed the last one. can't wait to hear the green machine rev up once again!

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts

looking forward to this.. missed the last one. can't wait to hear the green machine rev up once again!

So you have to make up for it and stay out longer for this one.

Looking forward.

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Yes Massive, THIS SATURDAY!

Fire House's L.Static will be joining the Heartical HiFi crew for this one.

Hold tight!
'Outernational'

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
WICKED :flash:
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
sorry I'm gonna miss this one, will be out of town... have a good one!

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
To all Heartical soldiers and crew... :respect:
Madda dan...

B_TEAM soundsystem

B_TEAM soundsystem
  • Members
  • 84 posts
YES YES !!
big dance coming soon :bike:

MsShelle

MsShelle
  • Members
  • 92 posts
should be a good night. :)
One Love.
Carpe Diem.

Jah Son

Jah Son
  • Members
  • 508 posts

So you have to make up for it and stay out longer for this one.

Looking forward.

Yes D, I'll tell the missus that you MADE me stay out all night!

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Hold tight!

Jah Son

Jah Son
  • Members
  • 508 posts
yet another nice session done and dusted.... nice vibes and tunes as always... was dsappointed with the man L Static..... no leather pants, but plenty of Firehouse dubs..! nice one bredrin.

big up all Heartical crew for keeping these session happening. serious tunes, serious sound.... big up yourselves.. Stryka D, Chaz, Welsh John...

:bigup:

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Yes nice session fe real!!! Big up Heartical, Derek, Chaz and John played throughout de night. De machine sound nice!!! :respect:
Good to meet Jah Son, next time mi wear mi leathers!!! :)
Madda dan...

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Yes Session did nice. Thanks to all those who reached,

Large up all involved with this one, all the crew man, the selectors, entertainers and administrators. Heartical posse does it again.

So here we look forward to the final episode of the present series SAT 4 December at Night Owl. Hold Tight!
'Outernational'

MsShelle

MsShelle
  • Members
  • 92 posts
i left early, but while i was there, the vibe was just right!

:operator:
One Love.
Carpe Diem.

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
So here we go again. After a great year we're ready to string up and rinse out the sound for the last Basement Session of 2010 rounding off the present series with Part 3. Get ready for foundation shaking reggae revive, rootical dubwise and ultra heavyweight bass lines forwarded by Melbourne’s original custom built high powered sound machine, crew and friends.

Saturday 4 December at Night Owl.

Posted Image
'Outernational'

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
From West Indies to United Kingdom to Australia.

Soundsystem gone outernational and THIS SATURDAY inna Melbourne.

Come feel the real deal.

He who feels it, knows it hearticaly