Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BASEMENT SESSION #2 Melbourne

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

Uptight

Uptight

Undisputed Champion of the Soundsystem

• Members
  • 845 posts
After the success of Basement Session the Heartical HiFi Outrnational Soundsystem is set to return to the Night Owl Bar once again for BASEMENT SESSION #2.

Hold tight Melburnites for this second installment of foundation shakin Dubwise and Rootical Reggae selekshan will soon come.

Joining the Heartical HiFi crew for this all night session will be the man Top Rankin (RRR, OzReggae) and DD.

This is also the big send off party for Yoni before he departs for his visit to UK and JA.

So lock it in and make it a date! :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox:

Posted Image

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Wicked! Glad to see these taking off...not that I was ever in any doubt that it would!!

Big respects to you Uptight for the hard work and perseverance getting these going...shaking the foundations of Melbourne town!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

dangerous

dangerous
  • Culture Don
  • 3,773 posts
Shit! I was thinking I would make this one but I'm going O/S in October and that's the day I fly out. I am absolutely gutted. :(

Will be a wicked night for real though and I encourage any Melbourne peeps who didn't make the first one to turn up for this one. I imagine those that have already been won't need any encouragement :lol:

I will be checking the jungle night this saturday, that should give me a good soundsystem fix to last me until Basement Session #3 :D
Bass is maternal, when it's loud I feel safer

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Wanna try and reach this one.......... :)

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts
RSPK Basmati, Hope we can link it :thumbs:

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts
....and don't worry Dangerouse I'm sure you'll catch some quality soundsystem action in good ole blighty if not just wait your return we're planing big things for future. :bomb: :fire:

Jones.....

Jones.....
  • Members
  • 328 posts
October the 6th huh? I guess I can celebrate my Earthday there. And I gotta catch up with Cass!!

:)

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts
Bless up Jones, hope we can deliver you a good one. Cass the Pigrim of Sound will be there he's part of the Heartical family now. :thumbs:

Doctor Fil

Doctor Fil

Internet

• Members
  • 1,492 posts
Cassava Warrior
Rastafari not a culture, it's a reality.

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
Posted Image

Cassawarrior ...
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts
Yeh man thats him.

Sensi Systa

Sensi Systa
  • Members
  • 284 posts

shaking the foundations of Melbourne town!

Literally!

Dust was falling from the light fittings in the ceiling. Looked like a snowstorm. :wink:

Looking forward to #2.
War is ugly, but love is lovely...

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts
Me too, getting excited as not long now till we roll out the heavy artillery once again to shake the town and wake the people. :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox:

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
can reach this time! will be comin over afta a macedonian gig in sunshine. that's what i call diversity :thumbs:

Sensi Systa

Sensi Systa
  • Members
  • 284 posts
Mr Delay!

We glad you come to this one. Heard from Big Sys you been distracted lately? :wink: :wink: :wub: Been bitten by the bug huh?

By the way, Uptight and I saw your doppleganger at Wobble. He was lovin it. :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox:
War is ugly, but love is lovely...

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts
Ah yes its spring time again :wink:

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts
.....and bed spring time :lol:

ZionRootical

ZionRootical
  • Members
  • 691 posts
With just over a week to go the Melbourne ites are warming dem self's up, Please do lots of streching before hand as this night is gunna make you wind & twist, to the roaring basslines

Not yet pulled a selection, think about that next week might go with a totally different approach this time round

so if there is any record you want me to play, just ask and i'll see what i can do.

so all roads lead to the corner of Elizabeth & flinders lane
@ THE NIGHT OWL, 33 Elizabeth St
SATURDAY 6th OCTOBER

Make it a date and don't be late

Killer Vibes alnight long from start to finish

see you all there

if you can't wait to get your bass fix before then tune in to PBS 106.7fm
This Sunday 5pm - 7pm HEARTICAL SHOW

where i'll be spinning pure Dubwise music from the 70's, 80's & early 90's
from JA to UK this show is gunna be hard and heavy from the music of Tubby's, Scientist & Peter Chemist to Shaka to Twinkle Bros

El Rocker

El Rocker

***Strictly Rockers***

• Members
  • 851 posts
Hey guys, will the November session be held on the 3rd or 10th?

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
Heartical is the first sat of the month, More Fire is the second... we're at Brown Alley on the 10th of Nov, so they should be at the Night Owl on the 3rd...