Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Foundation saturdays

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

Systa

Systa
  • Members
  • 17 posts
After last week's mighty selection from Foundation Stepper @ Foundation! Feb 2nd sees Sista Selekta take to the dex for her favourite reggae bits. You know her from RRR Cocoa Butter, come hear her play out @ Curve The Arts Centre 4-8pm with your hosts Systa bb & DJ Delay :dance1: :dance1:

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
yo any dance a keep on the 16th because i'll be in melboogie for Riddim Method and would love to check out another Reggae Capitol Dance. I didnt book my return ticket yet so keep me posted
user posted image

Systa

Systa
  • Members
  • 17 posts
Bump! This week at Foundation!....if the weather holds out.......The Professor!

He has been sending his musical vibrations across the airwaves of Sydney since the last millennium and, this Saturday, he brings his musical basket to Foundation!. Expect to hear the sweetest in roots music, some rock-solid rocksteady and a touch of vintage ska.

:dance: :dance:

With your smilin hosts Systa bb & DJ Delay. You know the drill 4-8pm behind The Arts Centre Sat afternoon. Beverage, bar b que and smiles. :justwait:

professor

professor
  • Members
  • 920 posts
How's that weather looking? I gathered all my killers in the one box last night , even found a few obscure crackers I had no idea about, and I'm ready to drop 'em for the pleasure of you Melbourne types this Saturday.
:vinyl: :bomb: :boombox: :fiya2: :boombox: :bomb: :vinyl:
LAWLESS STREET - 2RRR 88.5FM [SYDNEY] Thursdays 4 - 6pm

Systa

Systa
  • Members
  • 17 posts
Is lookin scary but hey, us warriors down here are used to whisperin to those watchin over us to deliver on the day No fret nuh....keep prayin.... :yes:

professor

professor
  • Members
  • 920 posts
I had a gas weekend down in Melbourne and a nice little session at the Arts Centre with some iffy weather not spoiling things too much. Good to see BB, Delay, Poppa Stylee and Namila - look forward to doing it again sometime next year.
LAWLESS STREET - 2RRR 88.5FM [SYDNEY] Thursdays 4 - 6pm

Systa

Systa
  • Members
  • 17 posts
And we had one o the sweetest sets played out yet at Foundation! by the good Professor! :bigup:
This Saturday sees the mighty Cassawarrior take to the dex for his eclectic mix o soul jazz and other tasty treats. The good news as well is that Dave the plucky bar manager at Curve has set up a tarp construction so now we can play, rain, hail or shine! :respect:
So, you know where we are Foundation! @ Curve Bar, The Arts Centre, St Kilda Rd
4-8pm with this week's host DJ Delay.

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
totally!

Weather forecast in for 29C this Satdee so make sure you get down early to hear some of those very special, rare cuts Cassawarrior's been collecting the last few months!

:respect:

Systa

Systa
  • Members
  • 17 posts
And the fun continues......
This Saturday Troublemaker will grace us with her selection, after being rained out in January. We now have a very capable tarp construction which is all weather proof, thanx to Dave, so come rain hail or sunshine....we are there.
This week's host is Systa bb as she packs her crates getting ready to take Planetary Chaos into the galaxy from PBS with her last show 29th Feb, so come down and enjoy the tunes.
Foundation! winds up with a final gig on 15th March so let's show em why it needs to make a return next summer! 4=8pm The Arts Centre Melb. :wave: :wink:

troublemaker

troublemaker
  • Members
  • 527 posts
Nuff new tunes from Higher Level Record shack I gotta play.
See you there! :wave:

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts

This week's host is Systa bb as she packs her crates getting ready to take Planetary Chaos into the galaxy from PBS with her last show 29th Feb, so come down and enjoy the tunes.

Wha? Am I reading this right?

Systa

Systa
  • Members
  • 17 posts
Ummmm yup, thats the story........
Big party this Fri nite @ Espy with LABJACD & all da way from NYC one o my faves Nickodemus.
Time to move on along girl.......
Onwards & upwards
Systa bb :bigup:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

El Rocker

El Rocker

***Strictly Rockers***

• Members
  • 851 posts
...sad news Systa BB, your show always plays on Fridays at work. All the best for your future musical endevours :respect:

Papa Stylee

Papa Stylee

Hi-Fire

• Members
  • 68 posts

Good to see BB, Delay, Poppa Stylee and Namila - look forward to doing it again sometime next year.

Wicked to meet you too Professor..... :wave:
Hi-Fire Sound

Mikey Glamour

Mikey Glamour

Brown $tick of Dynamite

• Members
  • 9,101 posts

Good to see BB, Delay, Poppa Stylee and Namila - look forward to doing it again sometime next year.

Wicked to meet you too Professor..... :wave:

Yo Papa Stylee mi vex wid you king LOL.....the I fe post nuff more times king cah the I is a elder inna the Biz and your knowledge is valuable bredrin.....wanna see nuff more post from you king....you big up cool hand luke bredrin....yo stylee you still never find out bout that gyal mi did waan chune in pon "Antoinette"....long time I aint seen her faada!!!!!!
NAME - MIKEY GLAMOUR
ALIAS - BROWN $TICK OF DYNAMITE
AGE - NONE OF YAH BLOODCLAAT BIZNIZ
OCCUPATION - INTIMATE SERVICE PROVIDER/MINISTER FOR ARGUMENT AND REASONING
PLACE OF WORK - SELF EMPLOYED SPERM BANK - GYAL COME GET AH LOAN
POSITION - LIZARD LAP/FOOT PON SHOULDER
CURRENT LOCATION - INNA YU GYAL/UP IN THE HILLS AH HOLD AH MEDITATION
CITY - GUN SMOKE/GANGSTA TOWN/SYN CITY
COUNTRY - CONVICT COUNTRY
ROLE MODELS - KING SOLOMAN/MIKE TYSON
HOBBIES - "IS ALL ABOUT DI JOY"
DIS LIKES - GYAL WHE TOO STOOSH
FAVOURITE WEBSITE - user posted imageDONT BE NOSEY

FI MI FACE BOOK LINK
MY SPACE LINK FI DI GLAMMS
Hortense Phillipa Waisome aka "Mum" 15.7.52 - 20.3.05 For ever missed but never forgotten

Papa Stylee

Papa Stylee

Hi-Fire

• Members
  • 68 posts

Onwards & upwards

Blessings Systa, thankyou for the Planetary Chaos - the best radio show in the universe !!!!
All the best with your future plans. :respect:
Hi-Fire Sound

Papa Stylee

Papa Stylee

Hi-Fire

• Members
  • 68 posts

...yo stylee you still never find out bout that gyal mi did waan chune in pon "Antoinette"....long time I aint seen her faada!!!!!!

Thats hilarious Mikey....me text your number to her good friend to pass onto her, i'd say you will hear from da girl soon......Coolhand Luc say "big up Mikey"....sorry we missed you at Riddim Method..heard you guys were wicked... :wave:
Hi-Fire Sound

Mikey Glamour

Mikey Glamour

Brown $tick of Dynamite

• Members
  • 9,101 posts

...yo stylee you still never find out bout that gyal mi did waan chune in pon "Antoinette"....long time I aint seen her faada!!!!!!

Thats hilarious Mikey....me text your number to her good friend to pass onto her, i'd say you will hear from da girl soon......Coolhand Luc say "big up Mikey"....sorry we missed you at Riddim Method..heard you guys were wicked... :wave:

Nice one king...last time mi see that gyal is when I was in melb fe the dance at the Metro wid chantdown, me and her did share a cab to the venue....but then she went over seas and me did lost the link....yeah Riddim Method was very good king, nice vibes indeed!!!!!!
NAME - MIKEY GLAMOUR
ALIAS - BROWN $TICK OF DYNAMITE
AGE - NONE OF YAH BLOODCLAAT BIZNIZ
OCCUPATION - INTIMATE SERVICE PROVIDER/MINISTER FOR ARGUMENT AND REASONING
PLACE OF WORK - SELF EMPLOYED SPERM BANK - GYAL COME GET AH LOAN
POSITION - LIZARD LAP/FOOT PON SHOULDER
CURRENT LOCATION - INNA YU GYAL/UP IN THE HILLS AH HOLD AH MEDITATION
CITY - GUN SMOKE/GANGSTA TOWN/SYN CITY
COUNTRY - CONVICT COUNTRY
ROLE MODELS - KING SOLOMAN/MIKE TYSON
HOBBIES - "IS ALL ABOUT DI JOY"
DIS LIKES - GYAL WHE TOO STOOSH
FAVOURITE WEBSITE - user posted imageDONT BE NOSEY

FI MI FACE BOOK LINK
MY SPACE LINK FI DI GLAMMS
Hortense Phillipa Waisome aka "Mum" 15.7.52 - 20.3.05 For ever missed but never forgotten

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
:mic: Yes folks - get down to Foundation! this Saturday for guest selectors:

:vinyl: Bonnita
:vinyl: Papa Stylee

with your ever friendly hosts :vinyl: Systa bb & :vinyl: DJ Delay.

Sat - Sunny, 25C forecast

delay

delay
  • Members
  • 215 posts
:bump:

warm sunny day!

keep it cityside this Saturday @Foundation 4-8pm and then move on to the Basement sessions for an all nighter on the Heartical Hifi :wink: :bbox: