Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KING TIDE NATIONAL ALBUM LAUNCH TOUR

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

big up King Tide - serious reggae riddims last Saturday in Northcote! turnout could have been bigger, but the band didn't seem to mind, and played with heaps of energy regardless. nice one.

Hey thanks Jesse.Fine selections from your self selector. I must say I do like the venue[Northcote Social club] great P.A good four send fold back and very cool no bullshit management.Very much recommended to all promoters.Hey Jesse :respect:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
yeah, was my first time there and I was pretty impressed - very good sound, even at the very start of the night when the room was totally empty, it still sounded very warm.

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Put up some pics if anyone took any!

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Put up some pics if anyone took any!

I saw a few cams there sis so I will put my feelers out. :bbox:

professor

professor
  • Members
  • 920 posts
And my brother works on the door - good people at the Northcote!
LAWLESS STREET - 2RRR 88.5FM [SYDNEY] Thursdays 4 - 6pm

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
This Friday we are in Eumundi on the Sunshine coast then this Saturday night we play The Zoo in the Valley Brisbane.Both nights we have FAB guests DUBMARINE.... :PullUp: that would be nice.
Check out the new album"ROOTS POP REGGAE"

Chris

Chris
  • Members
  • 1,785 posts
Hey Tony, just listening to new CD now. See ya next week. :bigup:

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Hey Tony, just listening to new CD now. See ya next week. :bigup:

Hey Chris,see yah with the red light on next Thursday.

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
Gaelic Club Friday 26th June album launch for "Roots pop Reggae"
Very special friends Dubmarine will be tearing Sydney up! Don't miss these Dubmariner guys and gals .They put on a great show on Saturday night in Brizzy with us.So no doubt they will be kicking out the jams even harder at the Gaelic clubs away match! :bbox: :PullUp: :bbox:

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
The King Tide Roots pop reggae caravan rolls into The Monavale Hotel in Monavale this Saturday the 18th of July. With fabulous support from DUBBLY.....

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
MONAVALE HERE COMES THE ROLLING TIDE REVIEW.