Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MASSIVE THANKS...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

loulou

loulou
  • Members
  • 30 posts
Being on the Melbourne reggae scene since 1988 (not 89, as earlier stated, by my failing brain!) :wacko:
I have watched it grow steadily over those years, with a time of stagnancy in between.The last 4-5 years it seems to have really started coming through, much to my (and alot of people, im sure) delight!.
I just want to pay maximum respect to all the selectors and followers (encompassing both state and "outta" state), from past to present for there dedication and contribution to the growth of Reggae!.
Like its said...."who feels it knows it"... sight?
Nothing like the joy of finding reggae music, merchandise etc, or hearing it booming out of some random place ; in more abundancy!
All i can say is that i hope it continues to grow, and im sure it will.
Can see us all playing, dancing (partaking of herb, for all you herbalist!!,ahhh so thoughtful for a non herbalist!) :ras: heh heh.. away to the Reggae in our golden years. god willing.
keep blazing de fyah!!.... :fire: more love more life, loulou
PS:- yoni, could you have gotten a harder web address??...lol..luv still

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
Yes Louisa, give thanks to you for the serious support same way! Without people like you, I don't know where this great scene would be...

by the way... got a Bushman on the playlist for you this evening!

(for those of you out of Melbourne, tune in to Chant Down Babylon via http://www.pbsfm.org.au/ from 5-7pm)

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
Tuning into your show now Jesse! wicked Studio one riddims... timeless classics!

Yes Lou Lou, much luv.. thank you for your continuing support !
About this web address, well it's only a temporary set up for now. If the forum ever explodes, then maybe i'll look into gettting a proper EASIER address.
in the meantime, it's all we got :D

bless up! :grin:
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

Jacob

Jacob
  • Members
  • 435 posts
Hey ya's. I'm new around here... great forum.. hope to get to know you all a bit better...

peace

DAMAJAH

DAMAJAH

Gyanksta Biz

• Members
  • 609 posts
:wink:

YES i, big up all reggae mass yu dun no, str8 way, tanks fi di luv an support
chant down yu dun rule (when are di likkle tin pan soundz gonna tek wi on again)
yoni rankz an ites breddz fi life.

a1 killa
blessed
NONE A MY GIRLZ NUH BOW DUNG FI NUTTIN'

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
Yes Damajah!

Ranking Yoni, you need to change up his status, because the man a no pickney... don dadda fi real!

RASpect everytime papa!

:king:

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
yes I.
hotter lava, can't cool can't quench dis one... :fire:

Damajah, man a souljah runnin' tings for years man ... :shotta:
massive respect dada.

--> rankz
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

loulou

loulou
  • Members
  • 30 posts
Yes Jesse,
Always great to support the supporter! lol
I guess it is a time old question..."what came first the chicken , or the egg!! :rolleyes:
(PSSTT: thanks for revealing my secret identity!! lol)
Yes, always loving , and appreciating the Bushman airplay....need to hear some different ones though.
Keep doing a good job!!..without you guys (Chantdown Sound), there would have been a time where I'd have been terribly miserable, not just miserable!...no reggae!
You , and Ben came in and picked up where they others left off.....and "saved me"!! :thumbs: ha ha
One love....to all the Reggae Massive.....loulou :phones: (me listening to my reggae!!)