Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

help please

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

repatriation

repatriation
  • Members
  • 43 posts
hello massive, this is just a simple request. Does anyone know about any danz in melbourne between tomorrow and next wednesday? I got a couple of days of holidays and I'll be there. Actually I live in Sydney, but because of the shit work I'm doing I'm always working till late on saturday and I've missed the last 8 reggae bounce (sorry prince andrew..) Cheers everybody.

MORE LOVE MORE FIRE

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
You probably picked the quietest weekend (reggae wise) to visit Melbourne. Bummer.

You can check out Mash it up every Sunday evening. Starts at 7pm and runs through till 10pm, followed by Player's Ball that runs till 3am. Jesse I, Ras Crucial, Daneekah and myself spin on rotation.
First Floor - 393 Brunswick Street Fitzroy, Free Entry.

If you stick around till next Saturday, you can make it to Chant Down's More Fire at Deep 11. Definately worth extending your trip for!

Apart from that, its slim pickings this weekend. If you want a radio fix today, you can tune into Jesse I on PBS FM (106.7FM) today from 5pm till 7pm. I'm sure he'll announce other happenings for this weekens.

Good luck! And if you make to to Mash it Up on Sunday, dont be a stranger!