Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JAMDOWN VERSHUN 92.1RTRFM 35years of reggae radio

MummaTreesSistaChe Veeness&Warrior Simba&GeneralJustice

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Established in July 1979 JAMDOWN VERSHUN continues Every Saturday at 5pm in Perth West Australia ,on 92.1fm and in Broome on Radio GOOLARIE,Around the WORLD @ www.rtrfm.com.au/Jamdown Vershun   and on OZ REGGAE RADIO @ 8pm Tuesdays and in MEXICO  Radio ZAPOTE Thursday morning 10 am till 12 .The JAMDOWN VERSHUN Team of Presenters are All passionate about Reggae/One Drop and Dancehall . Mumma Trees and Sista Che perform as the EMPRESSIONS  and are Australias First ladies of Dancehall..DJ SIMBA is one of Australia's best Dancehall mixers and Selectas and was the Winner of  2007 Best  WA DJ comp. Our two new young members - Sista VEENESS is the  winner of 2013 WA DJ Champ and tho she is young she has experience DJ ing in the Caribbean .Dj Warrior is from germany and brings a European view of Reggae,Last year he traveled to Europe and came back with loads of Interviews ,jingles and Dubs . Its a great young Team apart from me ,and tho I started the show and  am still passionate about new reggae ,its a privilege to be working with such a talented crew ... Each Show we try to feature Local Reggae &  Specials or Interviews ,First hour is REGGAE and New ONEDROP 2nd Hour is DANCEHALL...............ALL playlists Videos and AUDIO @ www.rtrfm.com.au/Jamdown Vershun..TUNE IN TURN ON & LIGHT UP 

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Pull up wi still pon it.........Every Saturday ..with DJs Simba , Warrior , Sis Che , Mumma Trees , DJ Veeness an . I&I .last man standing , lol Last month we interviewed Ziggy marley an every week we give you tha best new onedrop n dancehall , listen back @www.rtrfm.com.au/jamdown Vershun..Reggae got to run tings

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

This week MOTHERS day special with Mumma Trees and Dj Veeness playing Top 20 Dancehall and reggae tunes.Playlist and audio at @www.rtrfm.com.au/jamdown vershun   Bless

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Established in July 1979 JAMDOWN VERSHUN continues Every Saturday at 5pm in Perth West Australia ,on 92.1fm and in Broome on Radio GOOLARIE,Around the WORLD @ www.rtrfm.com.au/Jamdown Vershun   and on OZ REGGAE RADIO @ 8pm Tuesdays and in MEXICO  Radio ZAPOTE Thursday morning 10 am till 12 With  DJs Lady Empress and Jah Mex  .The JAMDOWN VERSHUN Team of Presenters are All passionate about Reggae/One Drop and Dancehall . Mumma Trees and Sista Che perform as the EMPRESSIONS  and are Australias First ladies of Dancehall..DJ SIMBA is one of Australia's best Dancehall mixers and Selectas and was the Winner of  2007 Best  WA DJ commp ,tho I started the show and  am still passionate about new reggae ,its a privilege to be working with such a talented crew ... Each Show we try to feature Local Reggae &  Specials or Interviews ,First hour is REGGAE and New ONEDROP 2nd Hour is DANCEHALL...............ALL playlists Videos and AUDIO @ www.rtrfm.com.au/Jamdown Vershun..TUNE IN TURN ON & LIGHT UP 

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Give thanx to all  LOVERS of Reggae music  to all the soldiers, supportes and LISTENERS for all these years .

This saturday was the 35th aniversary of jamdown VERSHUN Galore started july 1979 , Joining me is Original VERSHUN  Posse

DJ Tim WALKER aka Ghost who WALKS . we play strictly 79 to 84 selection on 12 " 45 Vinyl  PLUS Interview with David RODIGAN  

..playlist an audio @www.rtrfm.com.au/jamdown listen back .................... what  do YOU KNOW ABOUT JAH WISDOM Sound ?

Bless general justice

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!