Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

OT - Sunday Arvo Comedy (BRIS)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

topdog

topdog
  • Members
  • 234 posts
hey bris crew,
this is something a bit different.
i have organised a stand-up comedy event.

the details are :
sunday january 24th from 1PM
free entry
cheap drinks and bbq lunch
Brews Brothers - 31 Wellington Rd, Wooloongabba

ok, it's not a reggae show, but i think the reggae crew has a good sense of humour, right? and i will get the 'sound man' to throw on some reggae selections in between acts if we can. the comedy scene is like the reggae scene - slowly on the rise, but has potential and needs support.

check out the flyer i put together for this :

Posted Image

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
choice one! I might come down check this out , neva seen live comedy before
josHUA

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
See you there!

A grizzly bear walks into a bar, sits down and orders a beer. The bartender is a bit taken aback, but serves the beer, takes the bear's fiver and gives it it's 25 cents change. After a while the bartender can't contain his curiosity, and says 'um...sooo...we don't get many bears in here...', to which the bear replies 'no wonder at $4.75 a glass'

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Anyone coming? Here's a little taster of top dog in action
:alarm:

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

topdog

topdog
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Anyone coming? Here's a little taster of top dog in action
:alarm:

hey HUA, hope to see you at comedy one day, you might enjoy yourself.
i am hoping to work together with the reggae scene, so if anybody ever wants to add some lol's to their dancehall, let me know - we've got some keen comics available.

thanks for the support dunchillin.
i can highly recomend dunchillin for his sound system services. respect!

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
I will come down to next one, the band ended up spending entire day in studio..
josHUA