Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

4ZzZFM's Dub Day Afternoon 2010 (Bris)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
big up to the man basmati everytime! yet another well organised session, good to meet L STATIC good to see Ginger beard, Dunchillin, and everyone else who came and said g'day
josHUA

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Big all de Brisbane massive and Basmati for organising such a successful event. Place was rammed from early. Darky Roots were my personal highlight.
Thank you as always to mi bredren Dunchillin and Tama for their hospitality. :respect:
Madda dan...

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Yes massive session for real !! 650+ people ram tha place and it got a bit out of control. All acts did good so won’t mention any except all

Posted Image

Good to link with outerstate crew Firehouse once again and thanks to them and the man Erther for running things on The Yard during the afternoon. Looks like everyone had a madd time

Very special thank you to Josh from Darky Roots and James from Upsteppas for helping me setup things at the start and pack up at the end

Check rest of photos here

The Upsteppers

The Upsteppers
  • Members
  • 119 posts
This was a great event yet again. Really well promoted, great turnout and superb lineup. Same as L. Static, my highlight was Darky Roots ( hot new tunes). I also really enjoyed the set by Fyah Walk and Fire House.

Full credit to Basmati for bringing together talent from across Australia and the Pacific. Long live 4ZzZ fm
:bigup: