Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone For Africa

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Green

Green
  • Members
  • 898 posts
Northern Ethiopia is the home of the Blue and White Nile river and mountains reaching over 4000 meters high. Wild life from Hippos to Baboons with Lion manes and bleeding Hearts. Birds to look to date back Thousands of years. Being also the home of the Amhara people and for those who do not know these are the people of the Kings of Kings all way up to Haile Selassie.

For anyone planing a trip to Africa we can arrange tour from landing in Addis Ababa thru the whole Northern Region of Ethiopia. It must be a group tour of up to 6 people. This tour will be with a Ethiopian tour company and guided by Australians who live and work in Ethiopia.

Email naturallyethiopia@gmail.com or leave message and questions here on ozreggae.com

Green
JAH LIVES!! we are the children of the rainbow!

Mikey Glamour

Mikey Glamour

Brown $tick of Dynamite

• Members
  • 9,101 posts

Northern Ethiopia is the home of the Blue and White Nile river and mountains reaching over 4000 meters high. Wild life from Hippos to Baboons with Lion manes and bleeding Hearts. Birds to look to date back Thousands of years. Being also the home of the Amhara people and for those who do not know these are the people of the Kings of Kings all way up to Haile Selassie.

For anyone planing a trip to Africa we can arrange tour from landing in Addis Ababa thru the whole Northern Region of Ethiopia. It must be a group tour of up to 6 people. This tour will be with a Ethiopian tour company and guided by Australians who live and work in Ethiopia.

Email naturallyethiopia@gmail.com or leave message and questions here on ozreggae.com

Green

Yo Green long time i dont see you deh bout mi bredda.....you on facebook Iyah?????
NAME - MIKEY GLAMOUR
ALIAS - BROWN $TICK OF DYNAMITE
AGE - NONE OF YAH BLOODCLAAT BIZNIZ
OCCUPATION - INTIMATE SERVICE PROVIDER/MINISTER FOR ARGUMENT AND REASONING
PLACE OF WORK - SELF EMPLOYED SPERM BANK - GYAL COME GET AH LOAN
POSITION - LIZARD LAP/FOOT PON SHOULDER
CURRENT LOCATION - INNA YU GYAL/UP IN THE HILLS AH HOLD AH MEDITATION
CITY - GUN SMOKE/GANGSTA TOWN/SYN CITY
COUNTRY - CONVICT COUNTRY
ROLE MODELS - KING SOLOMAN/MIKE TYSON
HOBBIES - "IS ALL ABOUT DI JOY"
DIS LIKES - GYAL WHE TOO STOOSH
FAVOURITE WEBSITE - user posted imageDONT BE NOSEY

FI MI FACE BOOK LINK
MY SPACE LINK FI DI GLAMMS
Hortense Phillipa Waisome aka "Mum" 15.7.52 - 20.3.05 For ever missed but never forgotten

Green

Green
  • Members
  • 898 posts

Yo Green long time i dont see you deh bout mi bredda.....you on facebook Iyah?????

Greetings Mikey good to see you are still bring good vibes to the Dance Floor. No I am not on Face book. I stay away from on line chat. I have a large fruit tree farm that keeps me busy. I was working 2 years with Restaurants and Hotels so now have friends who own tour a company so I help where I can.

We have a few Australia's who are living and working here now.

Have been playing on a some recordings here but not Reggae more Country Rock Sound as I have played the Blues Music since I was 13 so I can just listen to the song a few times then record and go home.
No Money hahahahah!

Funny I been getting emails about rastainoz.com the name is on sell. They have reprinted some of our interviews and stories on other sites and asked me to write more, but no time for that.

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts
:cool:

ONE LOVE Mr Green!
What you are doing sounds fantastic! IRIE!

Do you have a website for your farm and tour company?
[center]REAL REGGAE FOREVER!

ONE

Posted Image

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts

ONE LOVE Mr Green!

Green ah di original Monkey Rockers
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

Green

Green
  • Members
  • 898 posts

ONE LOVE Mr Green!

No I have not made a website. We are still planting trees and building.

I will try to post a photo promo for a sound system here that we did as a joke a year or so back. I really want to get this photo up as it will blow any Sound Man away about who is the DJ and MC. I think you will get a good laugh so I won't spoil the surprise. To give you a hint it is a Bad Sound System only problem is they sometime eat the mic and steal people drinks and food from table.????????