Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

COTTI (UK)//TES LA ROK (FIN) melb

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts
Really can't see what all the fuss is about.

I place a thread about a gig that we Heartical HiFi are invited to be part of, on behalf of Too Much and for the benefit of those who maybe interested in it. Now its just become a slagging match. WHY?

I have no problem in keeping people round here in the loop with our runnings, but seems like nuff man around here have problem and come down on it because its not a JA reggae/dancehall thing. Makes me laugh again.

Heartical HiFi is predominantly a reggae rootical dub style soundsystem but often we are approached by promoters who require our production services. That is the business side of what we do. The sound system has its own following of people who just want to hear good music with a quality sound regardless of it being Reggae, Dub, DnB, Jungle Dubstep or whatever and often they come to all the gigs where they see our logo.

Even when we do a Reggae night its a completely different crowd to MoreFire, so Jesse I can't see how this gig would have a significant impact on your numbers.

Anyhow back to a cuppa tea in the sunshine.
'Outernational'

fooishbar

fooishbar
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Yes, that is why this thread continues to exist ;)

btw thought you were going out to enjoy the beautiful bumbaclaart day over an hour ago :wtf1:

yeah man, have been out and about most of the day ... eaten breakky, done postering, mashed some ciders, had a walk around. have to keep coming back to print stuff tho haha.

fooishbar

fooishbar
  • Members
  • 4 posts

:lol:

That 'Fooish' guy reckons Cotti is dancehall!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!

nice to meet you too son. who are you?

same o

same o
  • Members
  • 31 posts
Posted Image

nafet

nafet
  • Members
  • 637 posts
lol, these are pretty funny these type of threads. static sums it up pretty well I think, my point of view anyway. for what is worth I didn't know there was a dubstep forum, even if I did I wouldn't go check it, but I don't see what the problem is with letting people know about whats going around the country in 'loosely' parallel genres to reggae (the threads die off in a hurry if there is no shit slinging about it anyway!). like the people say, the thing does involve heartical and there will be good music played on the system - some of it even Jamaican.

just out of interest how many attempts are there at posting 'OT' gig listing on this site anyway, does it keep the janitors that busy?

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Sorry to keep this damn thread going - but at the end of the day, the fact that Heartical is playing at this gig makes it quite relevant to this forum. I've often posted up gigs Im playing at where I have been the only reggae or dancehall content (and Im sure others have also)

Anyway, nuff said. Everyone agree to disagree and move the fuck on.

Have a nice day :)

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts

just out of interest how many attempts are there at posting 'OT' gig listing on this site anyway, does it keep the janitors that busy?

Not really no - most promoters have a strong tie to reggae - and the rest a loose tie, which I personally don't see being a problem.

When we are overrun with countless threads to parties not really reggae/dancehall related, rest assured, I'll be the first to crack the shits and start deleting.

Dub Club Melbourne.

Dub Club Melbourne.
  • Members
  • 392 posts

Sorry to keep this damn thread going - but at the end of the day, the fact that Heartical is playing at this gig makes it quite relevant to this forum. I've often posted up gigs Im playing at where I have been the only reggae or dancehall content (and Im sure others have also)

Anyway, nuff said. Everyone agree to disagree and move the fuck on.

Have a nice day :)

Thank you.
'Outernational'

same o

same o
  • Members
  • 31 posts
presale tix on sale now $24.50+BF - limited capacity - you know this one is gonna be busy!!

BUY HERE