Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RASTA FUNK BLASTA (part 2)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
Great nite! Great music! Great vibes! Great dancing! Great smiles! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:boombox: :boombox: :grin: :D :dance1: :boombox: :boombox:

Huckleberry

Huckleberry
  • Members
  • 1,404 posts
Yeah wow... what a weekend. Lion I boys hit Brizzy hard and our poor hungover heads remember it. It was a tired old Lion I that hit the Buddha bar on sat, but still a wicked show there too.

Great people and venue.. thanks so much luc for organising it, we really had a ball. Great work Bertha control... you tottaly warmed up the crowd for us, and i loved your set, cant wait for your next Rails gig. Just great people too. very warm and happy people.

great work on the decks Krazy... with one little stuff up. good experience bro, and everyone loved your tunes.

We were on next, and I rekon we played a nice high energy set. the guitar amp i used suxed the big apple though, im always going to use my amp from now on. I had it in the boot too, Damn it !!

and then Freakylou boys came and did what they do best , and mashed all the potatos in the crowd. Big Freaky with the Afro wig and gold chains was a blast. Great set guys, i hope to see so many more sets from you. and i really hope i do.

Tomee on next with the hard job of playing last and latest, but a great set, with lots of chilled parts for the tired as audience to dance to. hells sweaty in there. Brizyheads dance funny but they dance hard.

Didnt meet rankmore, or samedi sound but great to meet you at last Basmati. cant wait for next week at tippa where it all mashes up. :fire:

all in all, one of our favorite gigs, was so much fun just watching the other bands, playing to some new heads and meeting some wonderful new friends. thanks all. :dread:
Huck is always on the raft.

No time to mess with Greed, Got some fine plants to seed...

Infra-Dread

Infra-Dread
  • Members
  • 1,940 posts
I only got there at like 11:30 or something.. and then i left again after a couple songs from Tommee & T N (jus wasnt doin anythin for me...)
but yeah.. freaky lou were wicked!!
I jus kinda hid in the back, so didn't meet anyone hehe :P
but yeah, big up freaky lou!! glad I went in to hear u guys play..
September Mix - Yes Boss

Lucky Luc

Lucky Luc

FREAKYLOU

• Members
  • 89 posts
Yes I

Many thanks to all the people who made it out on that rainy night in Brisvegas.

Big We Love !!!

Thanks also to Freaky Lou, Raz & Lion I, Bertha Control and Tommee & the Neighbourhood for making such amazing music.

Thanks also goin out to Krazy Dayv and Paprika for keepin' up da sweet vibes throughout the night.

It was an awesome night all round.

Until next time

Lucky Luc

signing off
Byron Bay
Work Directions
(heh heh)