Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rhythm Collision Sound System - July 23

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

Rhythm Collision Sound System

Rhythm Collision Sound System

soundsystems done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 72 posts
All Brisbane People

At The Emerald Room, upstairs at The Pavilion 123 Boundary Street, West End

Reggae massive link up !

Guest selector includes Barrington Rankmore III with Basmati and Gregwise

Action starts 9pm onwards. FREE entry

Posted Image

:jflag: :jflag: :jflag:

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew
  • Members
  • 976 posts
Phil what's the deal with that flyer man?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then you win!

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts

Phil what's the deal with that flyer man?

not much.................just doing something different
:phones:

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Don't forget people... 23rd JULY :fire: and more :fire:

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

Red fe Dread

Red fe Dread
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Wouldn't miss the Rhythm Collision nights for all the herb in Zion! Irie tunes and a wicked atmosphere. Bring all your bredren and sistren on the 23rd July - guaranteed to light up your soul and pick up your feet. Have you a picture of his majesty? Doesn't matter cos the vibe is universal. Reggae Music! Yes I!

See you on the dancefloor. :flag:

Gregwise

Gregwise
  • Members
  • 134 posts
Yes Brisbane massive, that time again for a wicked night on 23rd......will be giving the decks a work out and spinning some serious sevens including latest licks from JA and UK inna fade away and drifter stylee!

see you all there

gregwise

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Okay, listen up. Rhythm Collision is playing on the 23rd July at the Pavillion, West End, inside and up the stairs on the right. Private room, stocked up bar and seriously irie vibe. Free entry, free lucky door prize and free riddims fe lift up ya heart. It's the most up and coming, hot steppin reggae drop inna queensland and ya cyaant be mad if you miss it - ya mus be dead.

Having said that, I and I can't attend, due to serious but on-the-verge-of-being-cancelled commitments, but that's no excuse for the rest of you. Reggae music ha fe get play time inna babylon so we can rejoice and educate the people about what a gwarn. Reggae music is not gonna get the time it deserves if we don't shake off our lethargy and get out and support it, so write down the address:...

(123 Boundry Street, West End, Brisbane. The Pavillion...9pm till ya stop skanking)

...and make sure you're there. Big tings a gwarn!

I hear reports of a reggae scene I not yet seen in Melbourne and Sydney, and know a lot of you reading these pages live in those parts, so you could all do a lot worse with your next holiday than come up to Brisbane and support the scene. Cheap flight to Brisbane, free entry to the drop, and let's get the feeling Irie!

Top selectors Basmati and Gregwise (hosts of the only radio show in this troubled city i-dicated to Reggae music) will be playing, which guarantees some wicked sets, and Barrington Rankmore III stepping up to step it up in between.

So don't soil your saturday best heading out with the sheep on the 23rd - grab a few of them and head down to West End and LIve It Up. Yes I.

Peace

:flag:

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

basmati

basmati

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
ring the alarm :alarm:

delahaye

delahaye
  • Members
  • 22 posts
seriously Phil you've got to stop putting these on weekends im goin away!! :lol:

will try make it in Aug!
OFFSHOOTS of REGGAE @ The Rev (3rd Sunday of each month)
dub / reggae / dancehall / jungle & related beats!!
Sun Nov 20 - Miss Briana (USA), Prussia (live), Operon & Erther (RudeBwoyz), de la Haye, NoMC & Dr Dom

basmati

basmati

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Yes People

Only one week to go :fire: :redhot: :fire:

rankmore3

rankmore3
  • Members
  • 90 posts
Yes Yes

Rhythm Collision rocks the West End with their monthly massive upstairs @ the pavillion!!!

Crucial selections to help you leave your troubles behind. These nites just get better and better!!

With Gregwise spinning the 7" size, Basmati rockin' the reggae party, and some other dude......doin' somethin.......

the shadefoot

the shadefoot
  • Members
  • 1,559 posts
saturday night.......doo doo doooo doo doo doooo...........

if you want to start your Rhythm Collision night with some chilled out dubby/rootsy/jazzy reggae come have a drink at the Tongue and Groove, Hardgreave Rd. West End, Ruby Blue is playing two sets, one at 9:00 and one 10:00 I guess, and then toodle down to the Pavillion with us......

not trying to pull people away from your first selectahs or anything, RESPECT........just giving people a choice........ :wave: ......(oh yeah FREE JOINTS at the Tongue and Groove, then we smoke them on the way to the Pavillion....i forgot to mention that.................)
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act!" - George Orwell

Gregwise

Gregwise
  • Members
  • 134 posts
Big up to all Brisbane massive....especially da man Basmati.....can't wait to spin the tunes for another session at the Pavillion on Saturday 23rd. Hope to deliver a selection that will please everyone.

Anyone out there with vinyl requests???? let me know.

Respect

Gregwise

rankmore3

rankmore3
  • Members
  • 90 posts

oh yeah FREE JOINTS at the Tongue and Groove, then we smoke them on the way to the Pavillion

ahh shadefoot,

make me an offer I can't refuse why don't you??

But seriously, I would love to check you guys out - I'll try and wander down before or between my sets - I'll try my darndest

basmati

basmati

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
two more sleeps - blazin :fire:

the shadefoot

the shadefoot
  • Members
  • 1,559 posts

ahh shadefoot,

make me an offer I can't refuse why don't you??

But seriously, I would love to check you guys out - I'll try and wander down before or between my sets - I'll try my darndest

yes, let me clarify, what i meant was actually "a" free joint and you can smoke it with me as we walk together.............

yeah, wouldn't want to mislead anybody now would i...............
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act!" - George Orwell

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
2 more days to the reggae dance at west End! Looks unlikely that the I shall make it! Still possible though, but would involve leaving the girlfriend in the god-forsaken, icey south and making a break for it while she's busy yapping.... Not a bad idea, come to think of it.

With or without me it will be a stomper! Play that tune for me Phil!

Infra-Dread

Infra-Dread
  • Members
  • 1,940 posts

Anyone out there with vinyl requests???? let me know.

Respect

Gregwise

Sizzla - Summer Jam! (i know it's not summer.. but that tune is getting high playing type things on my erm.. dunno what u call this thing.. :bbox: speakers?? atm.. :))
i havent heard it out though.. :dance1:
September Mix - Yes Boss

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
Summerjam is a pretty good riddim I reckon... a wicked cut from Beenieman (who I don't normally rate) and a strong one from Lutan Fyah too...

have a wicked night, bless up the RCSS everytime!

:fire:

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
And a special drop it is tonight too. Today I and I also celebrate the birthday (in 1891) of his Most Imperial Majesty, King Haile Sellasie I, Jah, Rastafari, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Medhanie 'Alem, Negusa Negast, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah. If you go for that sort of thing...

Yes I.

:HIM: