Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jamdown Vershun with Daseca

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

DAMAJAH

DAMAJAH

Gyanksta Biz

• Members
  • 609 posts
yo this is maddd it's betta than that fukkkkry track weh elephant man/wise did calling everyone'z name....... bring tha war on!!!!!!

smaddy ago dead :lol:
NONE A MY GIRLZ NUH BOW DUNG FI NUTTIN'

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts
How about being a bit more direct....Simmo and Isis stay the f*ck out of our threads. I have tried being diplomatic with these guy but its pointless because they have no respect for anyone.

Reggae is not exclusive to anyone and they need to get that through their greasy heads. If anyone is doing reggae in Perth besides the they badmind and hate . Proof:

1. Jah Wisdom and anything that they do.
2. They tried to get Jamdown locked off
3. They badmind Mickey when he said he wanted to come watch the Shootout
4. They badmind the Luciano??? Show coz they had another act on the same day
5. Them badmind Dj Rasta when he joined the WA shootout.

This is all in the threads pon this forum. Some people here need to bloodclatt wake up and stop bowing in front of EL like disciples...I know some pple hate me and think I'm big headed, nah I'm not, I don't run for cover when pple disrespect we and I'm not a yes sir kindaf person.

I have a lot of respect for the work that these guys do and I don't badmind them coz it's good 4 reggae to grow regardless of who is having gigs or playing on air. One person whose sick of the schoolboy sh*t like me asked me to go to an EL and reason with them man show them that if they want to grow reggae in Perth then we have the same purpose, so there no need to argue like little kids .The simplest thing would be to for them to show respect as well.

People around the world read sh*t on here and think WTF?? Sh*t here represents like 15 pples thoughts and it gives outsiders the wrong impression of reggae in Oz. Use the medium to progress the music not fight like pigs in mud

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts

People around the world read sh*t on here and think WTF?? Sh*t here represents like 15 pples thoughts and it gives outsiders the wrong impression of reggae in Oz. Use the medium to progress the music not fight like pigs in mud

Exactly!!!

Has the interview played already or still to come?

If it played can someone post a link so I can have a listen when i get a chance.

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts
Listen in to last weeks Jamdown. Or hold on I'll get the link 4 u

http://www.rtrfm.com...shows/jamdown...

There's been an interview almost everyweek for the past 2 months or 3 not to sure. Please have a listen

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
I have listened to most of them. Can't listen on this shitty USB internet connection but will check it next week.

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts
I tried to record the shows so that I could upload proper full versions but there's some copyright stuff which I don't wanna risk getting in2

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts

1. Jah Wisdom and anything that they do.
2. They tried to get Jamdown locked off
3. They badmind Mickey when he said he wanted to come watch the Shootout
4. They badmind the Luciano??? Show coz they had another act on the same day
5. Them badmind Dj Rasta when he joined the WA shootout.

Your ignorance will undoubtebly catch up with you.
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
New name for INFORMA mr fraser , Battyhole keep off our threads, thanx for the promotion but you need it more than us.
DRUMMIE control your dogs. The rest of you "from you spar with a chi chi bwoi , from you drink from a chi chi bwoi cup , from you sleep in a chi chi bwoi bed ,let JAH judge you" :bullet:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
Posted Image
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
:rofl: