Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

general justice

respect to all listeners to JAMDOWN VERSHUN and everyone who has supported our gigs in 2011,HOLD TIGHT 2012 gonna be Madda, ONE LOVE
Dec 26 2011 12:24 AM
Photo

L.Static → Hermes Conrad

Oh mi see it now yu a likkle batty fucka. Well mi know yu shorter dan mi an make sure mi nah see yu an slap ya shit eattin grin off yu. :)
Dec 24 2011 11:18 AM
Photo

Hermes Conrad → L.Static

wh'appen little man!
Dec 23 2011 02:29 PM
Photo

waheed → Roy Sawh

Hi roy i heard one of your tapes ages ago recorded at speakers corner are there more and how can i get hold of them ??
hope your well InshAllah loved the tape i had which i still have witty sharp and straight to the point no messing about
take care al the best
Dec 14 2011 10:45 PM
Photo

Roy Sawh

Hello Ben,
Still alive and kicking. Glad you enjoyed the tape. There is a book called From Where I Stand written in the late eighties, check on Google. A copy of a video will be coming out soon - watch this space for further information. Peace and love, Roy Sawh
Nov 25 2011 08:33 AM
Photo

ben → Roy Sawh

Hi Roy,
It's good to hear you are alive.
I came to know about you thorough a friend who gave me audio cassette of your speech at speakers corner. A lot of people requested me to give them a copy of your speech. It is not clear though. Believe me you have many admirers.
What happened to you after the 80s. How about autobiography?
What happen t
Nov 24 2011 06:49 AM
Photo

ben → Roy Sawh

Hi Roy
Nov 24 2011 06:40 AM
Photo

general justice → Tony

Tony we would love you to come into jamdown when you come to perth if possible ,and will link you closer to the dates to do a telephone interview Bless up
Nov 09 2011 07:25 PM
Photo

general justice → Tony

Thanx for tha link to Vitamin , If you are looking for a support in WA .the ISOLITES are a great Rocksteady band ,I love them there tha real deal . Looking forward to seeing you in january , Big respect to all King Tide massive
Nov 09 2011 07:21 PM
Photo

Larry Maluma → Jesse I

One Love!
Nov 07 2011 11:22 PM
Photo

Larry Maluma

Greetings!! Check out my new album, Bakaindi (Ancestors). It's now out. Bless!
Nov 07 2011 05:07 PM
Photo

Larry Maluma

African roots reggae. Find: larrymaluma.com.au and check out new album,'BAKAINDI (Ancestors)
Nov 07 2011 05:02 PM
Photo

Selecta Bing → HUA

;)
Nov 07 2011 11:06 AM
Photo

Jesse I

check out chantdown.com and download the Long Time mix CD!
Nov 03 2011 03:45 PM
Photo

L.Plate → L.Static

Hey mate, just checking out the sweet harmonies.
Nov 02 2011 08:45 PM