Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Selling 800 dancehall singles on Ebay Australia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

TheVinyljunkie

TheVinyljunkie
  • Members
  • 3 posts
http://www.ebay.com....sid=p4340.l2562

For sale large Dancehall Reggae collection.

I have around close to 800 seven inch single plus 1000 12inch singles. They were from a Brooklyn DJs collection I bought a few years ago.

I will be selling it in lots of 30 with a low starting bid around $1 each. Most of tracks are from late 90s early 2000s. All are in good playable condition around VG+ any really bad ones as far as surface noise goes I have just throw in for free in some packs.Many have writing on the labels Father

90% of them have sleeves or covers. No cherry picking I will not take 1 or 2 from each pack.

They are sold as is. If you want just one track buy the pack give the rest to your friends or trade them. I will not answer any questions about details labels etc of each pack as I am selling them cheap and dont have time to open them to answer questions

Australia only freight. I will ship in express bag and cost is $13 per pack anywhere in Australia. I will combine postage or organize freight if you buy a few packs at a time.

Payment due within 3 days via paypal or direct deposit

Pick up is available from Northern New south Wales (nr Byron bay)

TheVinyljunkie

TheVinyljunkie
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Just sold the lot to the one buyer including the roadcase they came in. Just put up some Dancehall comps for those that missed out on the 7's and will be putting 700-800 12's up soon.

http://www.ebay.com....sid=p4340.l2562

Posted Image