Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skerrit Bwoy (NYC) at Everybody Out!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Jimmy Sing

Jimmy Sing
  • Members
  • 77 posts
Hey all he's back!

Posted Image

MAD DECENT joins with GOODGOD's bashment dancehall night Everrrrybody Out! to proudly bring you:

... NYC's legendary, mad, sick and crazy... SKERRIT BWOY!!

ASK ANYONE WHO CAME ALONG. He bust up the club in early January and got comedian Aziz Ansari on Jimmy Kimmel talking about Skerrit at GOODGOD! Since then he's been everywhere around the world performing with Major Lazer in a Pon De Floor overload. GOODGOD is his official Aussie home base and he's asked directly for this party: his only requests are the Goodgod massive, a bottle of Hennessy, prawns and rice, a mattress and a ladder. How could we deny him!

If you've ever youtube'd the wild slaprobatic Jamaican dancehall dancing style of daggering you'll know him.

He's got to be one of the world's most energetic, off the wall entertainers - no holds barred.

Plus JUDGEMENT and JIMMY SING at your dancehall service as always!

Dress fine this is going to be INSAAAAAAAAAAANNNEEE (again!)!!!

Poster by Hana Shimada

NB. Daggering is consensual - it's dancing and it's performance. You're not gonna get daggered by just being in attendance!
*** www.jimmysings.biz *** JIMMY SING'S IMPORTS & RECORD STAND *** www.jimmysings.biz ***

Jimmy Sing

Jimmy Sing
  • Members
  • 77 posts
Judgement in his 90s regalia too!
*** www.jimmysings.biz *** JIMMY SING'S IMPORTS & RECORD STAND *** www.jimmysings.biz ***

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
hahaha maddddd

Dancehall nice again
user posted image

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts

user posted image

jax

jax
  • Members
  • 156 posts
Love the flyers guys!!

Gonna try and make this one. :)

Jimmy Sing

Jimmy Sing
  • Members
  • 77 posts
Skerrit just landed in Oz

This msg direct from Canbwuh!

http://twiturl.us/skerrit-talktoGG

Ilax

Ilax
  • Members
  • 640 posts
yow judgement .. post some mediaz star.. i really wanted to fly out fi dis
seet dey

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Was a great night of what I stayed for, left at 2:30. Big up Jimmy, Judgment and Skerrit. :respect:
Madda dan...

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
http://www.facebook....05&id=533460695
user posted image

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts