Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dancehall Style & Swagga (PERTH)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts

Judgement yuh large... yuh know how we all rate you... Simba ... sekkle!!!!

C-mon you know I'm a fan of Judgements selecting, watching him play would be an honour, he's the kind of selector one should take to the big dancehall clubs in Zim coz the massive would appreciate his style

Hey!!!!, me see mi record box!!!!! :bullet:

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Hey!!!!, me see mi record box!!!!! :bullet:

yeah star of the night! hardworking box that one.... and doesnt drink too much either hehehe

you safe man!
http://www.reggaedancehallwa.com/

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
As I said several times don't want anything, have anything to say to the WHOLE Jah Wisdom General camp....... Love taking the piss outta them all not out of hate or negativity but sheer amusement...... NOTHING will ever happen with us on the same bill .....EVER!
Madda dan...

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
hmmm yeah thats right ... Style n Swagga was alllllllllllllllllllllllll about you static :rolleyes:

here is some more pics of people it WAS about

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://www.reggaedancehallwa.com/

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts

hmmm yeah thats right ... Style n Swagga was alllllllllllllllllllllllll about you static

Finally some true recognition!!! :lol:
Madda dan...

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts

hmmm yeah thats right ... Style n Swagga was alllllllllllllllllllllllll about you static :rolleyes:

What are you talking about??It was all about me :o

DAMAJAH

DAMAJAH

Gyanksta Biz

• Members
  • 609 posts
nice!!
NONE A MY GIRLZ NUH BOW DUNG FI NUTTIN'