Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FISHERMAN STYLE #64 (Nth Freo)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Sheriff Lindo

Sheriff Lindo
  • Members
  • 353 posts

Posted Image

FISHERMAN STYLE #64

MOJO'S BAR Nth Fremantle

FRIDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER 2011

Friday 2nd September sees the 64th instalment of Perth's longest running Reggae Night - Fisherman Style.

This month EarthLink Sound plays alongside the roughneck Dancehall Dons Sabata Sound, Fishy Style regular and all round niceguy - DJ Sorted. This month features two very special guests the Jamaican dondadda BushaD playing his usual killa selection of reggae/roots and FutureSounds direct from performing in Jamaica and armed with a new bag full of dubplate specials.

With a vibe second to none, this is going to be a killer night filled with good times and much reggae dancehall niceness. Running from 8pm - 1am with Free entry before 9pm and then $10/$5 conc.

Mojo's your home of reggae music....................................to di world mi seh!!!!!

Original blueprint, no carbon!!!!

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts
This is going to be Madd!!!!!!!!!!!

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts
:bigup: Earthlink family and friends have a great night :respect:

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts
If we can get a babysitter I might check this out tonight. Hope you guys play lots of real reggae! I have only went twice before and had a great time, except for that rude guy at the end with the young friend that plays all that 'rap' music stuff! Don't they know it's a reggae night?
Have you heard Jah Wisdom? They would be good. They sound great on the radio!
[center]REAL REGGAE FOREVER!

ONE

Posted Image

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Stay home and breed more spawn....
Madda dan...

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Stay home and breed more spawn....

All I have to say is One Love!

ONE

Posted Image

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts

Madda dan...

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts

All I have to say is One Love!

on the real Monkey Rockers come down to Fishies & I will play some conscious music for u. But u got a realise that reggae is about the struggle & unfortunately in Jamaica isnt all abount one love. Come holla at me & I will give u a cd with the latest Jamaican Music

Why is love so nice

Why is love so nice
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Cant wait for this... First bitta regg for me in Perth!
Whats the deal with 5blips concession? print di flya?
Cheers.
Brap brap!!

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts

If we can get a babysitter I might check this out tonight. Hope you guys play lots of real reggae! I have only went twice before and had a great time, except for that rude guy at the end with the young friend that plays all that 'rap' music stuff! Don't they know it's a reggae night?
Have you heard Jah Wisdom? They would be good. They sound great on the radio!

Best thing I've read in a long while!!! :lol:

MonkeyRockers, I think you'll find its usually Rudeboy (sometimes Bwoy) and not Rudeguy.
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts

Cant wait for this... First bitta regg for me in Perth!
Whats the deal with 5blips concession? print di flya?
Cheers.
Brap brap!!

Its a fiver if you have a Student, Health Care or Pension card,
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

Why is love so nice

Why is love so nice
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Its a fiver if you have a Student, Health Care or Pension card,

nice wan ISIS.

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts

nice wan ISIS.

Ez thing. Make sure you hail up the family when you reach! Enjoy.

and Bless up to all mi FS people dem. Mi sure it unnuda mad night, Miss yall.

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Best thing I've read in a long while!!! :lol:

Glad you agree Isis! Don't you think it would be AWESOME if Jah Wisdom played at the night! Maybe someone could look into Kingtide coming back to Mojos as well?? They are amazing! The lead singer is on here too and he sings like Bob Marley!

ONE

Posted Image

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts

Glad you agree Isis! Don't you think it would be AWESOME if Jah Wisdom played at the night! Maybe someone could look into Kingtide coming back to Mojos as well?? They are amazing! The lead singer is on here too and he sings like Bob Marley!

:rofl: Mi laaaffff mi a dead!!!

Why is love so nice

Why is love so nice
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Ez thing. Make sure you hail up the family when you reach! Enjoy.

and Bless up to all mi FS people dem. Mi sure it unnuda mad night, Miss yall.

Will do.

Nuff respek ISIS

Why is love so nice

Why is love so nice
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Jah Wisdom played in Railway a few weeks ago right?

http://perthdancehal...otel-north.html

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Jah Wisdom played in Railway a few weeks ago right?

http://perthdancehal...otel-north.html

Yes and it was awesome ! That reggae had me dancing all night! The guys from England were the real deal!

ONE

Posted Image

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts

Yes and it was awesome ! That reggae had me dancing all night! The guys from England were the real deal!

see you tonight mr rockers, dont forget to holla at me for a cd & met some of Perth's Finest Soundz

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts

see you tonight mr rockers, dont forget to holla at me for a cd & met some of Perth's Finest Soundz

Sorry djrasta, I like your name by the way!, but I don't think I will make it, the civic is closer to home. Maybe I could get a CD mailed to me?

ONE

Posted Image