Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MORE FIRE 5th BIRTHDAY BASHMENT!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

dangerous

dangerous
  • Culture Don
  • 3,773 posts

Dangerous was there I know but will have to bash him up next time LOL

Heh I was the one cowering beneath a coat under the stairs ;)

Seriously man, unfortunately I was only there for about 1/2 an hour and left in a bit of a hurry cos one of my friends was feeling pretty ill. I meant to come and say hi to you and Mikey as I saw you both from across the room I think but I never made it back over that way. It probably does sound like I was cowering under the stairs, but never mind :D Next time! :box:
Bass is maternal, when it's loud I feel safer

dangerous

dangerous
  • Culture Don
  • 3,773 posts
Oh yeah and sorry to everyone else I failed to catch up with. Saw a few of you, met Shadey which was cool, but just wasn't there as long as I would've liked... turned up late (too late for Natty Sistren :() and had to leave early. Next time :thumbs:
Bass is maternal, when it's loud I feel safer

the shadefoot

the shadefoot
  • Members
  • 1,559 posts

I was only there for about 1/2 an hour

..least you got to hear some steppers....... :D

and forgot to say.....

get well soon Bellyas! healing vibes a come your way.........
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act!" - George Orwell

SergeonGeneral

SergeonGeneral
  • Members
  • 373 posts
Congratulations Jesse I & Ras Crucial,
five years is a life time in clubland, so RESPECT!
Keep it burning...
Posted Image
myspace.com/djnicktoth
facebook.com/djnicktoth
twitter.com/djnicktoth
user posted image

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
Thank you Melbourne!!!
wikked nite at 'More Fire', awesome music from the moment I walked in, to the moment I walked out draggin my feet.

Nuff respect Chantdown for running ting royal!

Met soooo many people since being ina Melb, great vybes reggae family!!!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
All be more than welcome to invade Byron anytime - Selectors with selections, dances with vybes & energy & :dr4: :dr3:

A big thank you to Sista Itations, Vibesman, African Queen for the hospitality!

Damn it, a quick list off the top of my head: Ranking, Binghi Fire, Jesse I, Ras Cruicial, Troublemaker, Damajah, Doctor Fil, Dangerous, Sensi Sista, Prince Andrew, Nightnurse, Wiggy, Nich Power, SimSimma, Megami Warrior,...:wave:
Saw a few crew I didn't getto speak too, + a few crew I already knew.

I'll be back to this cold weather, with the warm vybes... :yes:

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts
:wave:

wow, this thread is as long as an oscar acceptance speach!

I'd like to add bigs up and large ups to two long-time melburn selectors who made full use of the :bomb: boom sound system upstairs! Fee of the HWC and Bass Bin Laden, Respect.

+ thanks bellyas for making chocolate icing on your death bed :lol:
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!

Binghi Fire

Binghi Fire
  • Members
  • 1,135 posts
yes a wikked session indeed! this forum has definitely done wonders to bring like-minded people together. a valuable point of call for the oz reggae massive.

was well nice to meet and hang with crew from up north. thanks for coming down and hope to see yous soon! :wave:

Huckleberry

Huckleberry
  • Members
  • 1,404 posts
such a nice time in melbs , and this dance was the highlight great to meet heaps of wonderful people from this site and also people like Traffic, redbelly , Andy Ites who i dont believe post here , good to talk to Damajah again bout Higher Heights movements... so many boardies met, but i missed mikey glamour, megami ,el rocker, sensi sister and a few others, to loud to talk properly to you jacob,i was roasted but respect homie, its harder when people dont have their pics in the family album - the rest were easy. mad respects, great fun- see you with the band in augast., nice up !

great sets by troublemaker, chantdown , andy ites and nightnure, natty sistren were great as well - sheez it was all good... :lol: thanks as well zev for all the help and vibes, big up to Sista for the lasanga, the curry heads , lotsa love.
Huck is always on the raft.

No time to mess with Greed, Got some fine plants to seed...

jessp

jessp
  • Members
  • 325 posts
Dem peolpe talk too much...

:bbox: :vinyl: KILLER NIGHT :vinyl: :bbox:

Nuf said - tanx Jesse I, Crucial (especially :ganja: ) and de rest that made FIRE!!!
Peace and Love to all the nations!

SimSimma

SimSimma
  • Members
  • 40 posts
:wave: photos please!

SimSimma

SimSimma
  • Members
  • 40 posts
sorry just found them!

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts
hey lady, photo links from Jesse up in wha gwaan. u putting up any?
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!