Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brukout @ Bourgie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
The free reggae sounds continue at Bourgie on the first saturday
of every month - this time featuring selection from Andy Ites,
Yasmin, Nich Power, Tempa and Jesse I.

9pm til 3am, free entry all night.

- 397 Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne.
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
Just got some very sad news... Bourgie will be closing next week due to major problems with their lease... a damn shame, as this was a good venue with good management, and they'd only just built it up into a profitable business after 3 years. It was also a great spot for a free monthly reggae session - I'll really miss playing at Brukout.

RIP Bourgie...

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
That is indeed a real shame. Big ups to Tempa for running Bruckout thus far. Its a sad day for Melbourne reggae. The second nite to shut down in a week!! Wha Gwaan?!?

Itations :ph43r:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
at least this wasn't a reggae night getting canned... just a bastard landlord who wanted to raise the annual rent by $25000!!!!

fire pon Mr Greedy...