Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jahdan Blakkamoore - NYC - Live

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

bossygal

bossygal

aka the lady so fire

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted Image

Due to circumstances well beyond our control we are sad to say Jahdan Blakkamoore wont be making his Oz and NZ tour dates.

We are so sorry it hasn’t worked out, but there is nothing we can do about it, and we have tried.

For all those people that bought pre sales, you will be refunded as the show will not be rescheduled.

The event will still go ahead as a straight up I love dancehall party, with a bangin line up of dancehall djs, Mcs and dancers.

We have brought together some of Melbournes best dancehall MCs for a showcase of local talent on the mic featuring - Apprentice - Sk Simeon - Precise Riff - Quashani Bahd & Guests.

Monkeymarc will be playing a live set of his dubbed out reggae, dancehall, hip hop goodness

Burn City Queens will be in the place and DJS So Fire, Jesse I and Mamacita Bonnita will be holding it down on the decks.

So yeah…I ♥ dancehall will take over the Laundry for 1 crazy night of bass heavy blazing Jamaican dancehall.

You know how we do!! We like it wild style, so come get your crazy party swag on at Laundry Bar Sat 20th Oct.

From the freshest up to the time dancehall, to crossover hip hop styles, foundation dancehall to international vibes, you can expect to hear all kinda fierce dancehall to make ya booty clap.

Jesse I | So Fire | Mamacita Bonnita | Monkeymarc – LIVE set | Quashani Bahd | SK Simeon | Apprentice | Precise Riff | Burn City Queenz

Wicked vibes every time!

Doors from 10pm till late
$5 before 11, $10 after 11

@ Laundry Bar
50 Johnston st, Fitzroy.

bossygal

bossygal

aka the lady so fire

• Members
  • 113 posts
Here is a an awesome reggae mixtape Jahdan hosted, mixed by DJ child of Project Groundation...
http://projectground...link-up-book-1/

bossygal

bossygal

aka the lady so fire

• Members
  • 113 posts
http://unitedreggae....dan-blakkamoore

Great article/interview with Jahdan from a few years back, just before Babylon Nightmare came out.

bossygal

bossygal

aka the lady so fire

• Members
  • 113 posts

Tour promo video

bossygal

bossygal

aka the lady so fire

• Members
  • 113 posts
Jahdan Blakkamoore wont be making any of his gigs in Oz or NZ...More info above.

I love dancehall will run a regular gig at Laundry bar on 20th Oct