Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New TTI CD to be release

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Green

Green
  • Members
  • 898 posts

Greeting 

A new CD will be release on the online called "I Chant" by Imandaya this will be a the first Twelve Tribes of Israel music released since 2007. This is Prophet music.

It is being release by a new label called Bull Lion and was recorded on one of the many farms own by TTI in Ethiopia in a traditional round Ethiopian house by Lake Tana. The musicians come from all over the world and are age from 18 to 62 . It is not just Reggae but also has tracks with Blues, Rock, Country, Folk, Jazz and Classical.

I will up date this message as soon as I its up loaded to the internet with the address to get copies of the music. The label address will be bulllionmusic.com and email bulllionmusic@gmail.com and should be on line soon. 

This is not sugar coated music trying to reach to the masses but hard cutting lyrics like a two edge sword.

May you live in interesting times as we do.

Green 

JAH LIVES!! we are the children of the rainbow!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users