Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rhythm Collision Sound System

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

rankmore3

rankmore3
  • Members
  • 90 posts
yo basmati c ya at da party
toke more skank more
barrington rankmoreIII

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
What can I say? Anyone who hasn't checked out Rhythm Collision at the Pavilion yet ha fe check he hasn't stopped breathing. A skankin', hot-steppin', bass-linin' night and it makes my heart glad to see so many there last time.

Now we need to triple the number and get a bigger venue! So round up your friends, even your enemies - we all breddren on the dancefloor! - your family and anyone you see on the street on the way down. We gwarn chant down babylon in a Brissie-stylee!

Most amount of respect to Phil and all the crew for giving Brisbane the Roots I so sorely needed. Phil - don't forget 'easy skankin'!

See you all there,

One Love

:flag:

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

rinsemaster

rinsemaster
  • Members
  • 1 posts
steppin up the pace tonight..........my monthly highlight

Big tunes !

soundsystems done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 72 posts
last chance brothers & sisters