Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Raz Bin Sam "Own This Life" jul 29 - aug 1.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Blaze Fire

Blaze Fire
  • Members
  • 31 posts
Posted Image

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
Yes WA, I looking forward to checking the West again.

Big up Corby for yu help in setting this one up Posted Image

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
For real, Should be some wicked shows!
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts

Yes WA, I looking forward to checking the West again.

Big up Corby for yu help in setting this one up :respect:

Yes its gonna be a mad weekend over here in the West looking forward to catching up again Krazy :respect: to you and Raz for making the journey over
Hope to see all Reggae lovers at the gigs either down South of city side
Big thanks to Sabata for there support
Bless

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Looking forward fi Thursday, Drink a likkle liqour, Nyam some good food and hold a nice vibe for real.
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts
Tomorrow night don't miss out Perth massive on this
:operator:

Sheriff Lindo

Sheriff Lindo
  • Members
  • 353 posts
Mojo's tommorrow nite Perth. The last show of the Tour. Gonna be explosive Posted Image
Original blueprint, no carbon!!!!

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
Yer man Margs was awesome, at Dunsborough right now getting prepared for tonight's show. Looking forward to Mojo's tomorrow fe real!

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
Well had a heapa fun on this tour.

Posted Image Corby 1st & foremost for her efforts in making this happen, her driving here & there (maybe not her parking ;) ), and all of that and of course running selection to warm up the place. Mc Amani for some intense & some hilarious convos + vibes to make the crowd nice.

Have to big up Simmo T & Isis (Sabata) for the Mojo's ting on Sunday. Good to link Drummie & Sherif Lindo once again (I'll do yu that special soon come lol.) LNX & Don Nsubi, good to have you guys do ya thing.

Thanks to anyone who helped with spreading the word of these shows & I even thank the venue owners/runners cos we were made to feel really welcome.

Bless

Facebook photo album (you don't have to be a Facebook member to see)

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts
:respect: Major Krazy and Raz i really enjoyed having you both over here in the west we will do again
and Krazy dont worry about me parking at least i didn't drive down wrong side of the freeway into on coming traffic :no: :lol:
Big up Mc Amani for warming up the crowd and Sabata
big up every time
Bless