Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RING THE ALARM (Melbourne)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
75 replies to this topic

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
starting tonight, First Floor are introducing a $5 cover charge for Ring The Alarm. message me if you are interested in guest-list entry though - they are happy for all crew and regular massive to still come in free.

tonight's guests = Binghi Fire, Tiger, DJ Kilow

Ilax

Ilax
  • Members
  • 640 posts
:dunno:
seet dey

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
yeeeaaah.

RING THE ALARM is now finished. Due to ongoing troubles with a particular demographic, the venue have decided to pull the plug for the time being. The night may return in a different form some time down the road, but for now, it's done.

big thanks to all those who supported the night, we had nuff wicked sessions!

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
A real shame dis.

I had a wicked time the one i was able to reach. Wish i could have got to more. Waan big up Itations, Jesse, Crucial, Ranking an Davy.
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
Yeah it's a real shame to see this night finished ... had some great times in the early days !

I think it could be a positive thing for Melbourne reggae, reshuffling the events a bit, get some fresh things happening. Already looking forward to what happens down the road.

Big up everyone for their works over the years, lots of resident selectors came and went, but the fire kept burning for a long time !
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
:agree: :goodpost:

Ilax

Ilax
  • Members
  • 640 posts
RIP RTA :lighta3:
seet dey

Ilax

Ilax
  • Members
  • 640 posts

I think it could be a positive thing for Melbourne reggae, reshuffling the events a bit, get some fresh things happening. Already looking forward to what happens down the road.

Big up everyone for their works over the years, lots of resident selectors came and went, but the fire kept burning for a long time !

seet deh
seet dey

MsShelle

MsShelle
  • Members
  • 92 posts
Ring The Alarm helped me with my homesickness when I just got here. I was so happy to find this forum to know about it. It felt good being amongst folks that love the music I understand and love so far away from home.

But as Ranking seh reshuffling could be positive thing. Just keep that fire blazing my yute! When mi come back here mi a go waan some where fi whine a riddim!

:)
One Love.
Carpe Diem.

armagideontime

armagideontime
  • Members
  • 638 posts
very sad news, had so many good times from playing pool at Laundry on a Wednesday to it's recent incarnation at FF. Shame that certain people ruined the hard work which actually allowed a weekly free party to work.

:respect: and :bigup: Jesse and all who were involved with the night over time!

nafet

nafet
  • Members
  • 637 posts
Rough news. Only reached a few over the years, was always proper! Big up Jesse and crew for the setup. Glad I managed to make it to the penultimate.

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Posted Image

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
And the flyers that never got to be....

Posted Image

Posted Image

armagideontime

armagideontime
  • Members
  • 638 posts

Posted Image

maaad!

Ilax

Ilax
  • Members
  • 640 posts
the demarco one well fresh
seet dey

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
nice one Itations! :)

I'm sure that RTA will return in some form, before too long... fingers crossed!