Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wollumbin Festival-ONE4ONE Sat15TH 6:15

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

ImanDan

ImanDan
  • Members
  • 168 posts
Yes I, :flag:
Wollumbin festival is on again.
For those who are unfamiliar with this auspicious gathering, it is a Roots Festival celebrating the culture of the Indigenous peoples, the Sacred Wollumbin Mountain (Mt Warning) and the continued protection of the Native Forests which are vital to the mountain.
Its One of the largest Corroborree's people can attend on the East Coast of Australia and it's a great place to check!
The Reggae is big, phat and plentiful the vibe is crucial, the dance is massive.
ONE4ONE will be playing after DUBSHACK & before the Corroborree and we have a great show in stall, with special Guest Jimma on Key's and undoubtedly an awsome Sunset.
Come and camp out.
One Love Massive
Dan
:dr4:
:bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :

the shadefoot

the shadefoot
  • Members
  • 1,559 posts
respect bro, 'ave a good one aye.......

ain't nothing like being on Mt. Warning, early in the morning, watching the sunrise, first rays of ozzie sunshine........
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act!" - George Orwell

ImanDan

ImanDan
  • Members
  • 168 posts
:flag:
Respect,
Yes man I'm gwaan burn one down as JAH lights it up for I'n'I.
Salutations & upful Itations in the name of JAH RastafarI.
I'll send the I an Irie vibe Ras.
Thanks for the Blessings. :joint: :grin:

Ras De Marco

Ras De Marco

DUBSHACK

• Members
  • 614 posts
Yes I
We gonna dance massive
Gonna be a geat weekend
:alarm: :dance1:
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/dubshack' target='_blank'>http://www.myspace.c...om/dubshack</a> - <b> Live the life you love..love the life you live.</b>