Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HIGHER FYAH - the REGGAE CLUB

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
ITALIAN GUEST SELECTOR IN THE AREA! EXCLUSIVE DJ SET BY SUPER BROS!!

::::::::::HIGHER FYAH::::::::::

:::::::::::THE REGGAE CLUB ::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: EVERY FRIDAY :::::::::::::::::::

@B A R O R I E N T
::::::::::::::::::39 High St Fremantle :::::::::::::::::::

This week at Higher Fyah the Reggae Club we haD from Italy - SUPER BROS, singer and DJ will be throwing down his selection in an exclusive dj set! Being Italian is all about the passion, SUPER BROS aka Mario Tortorella, is super passionate about djing and singing.

In 2004 SUPER BROS passion for djing ignited! He weeded through a few genre's till as a Rasta soljah he believed his true calling was reggae and its many shades...ska, roots, 90's ragga, modern dancehall. Once he got a good command of the turntables and a nice collection of 45's (including quality influences like Tenor Saw, Skatalites and Jacob Miller just to name a few), he clubbed up with his team to form THE MAMBASSA FAMILY. This family of many coloured brothers continue the fight against racism in Italy with the power of music.
2005 time to shine, Super Bros picked up the mic to chat over Jamaican riddims and has been hooked ever since. Super Bros has released several original tunes including Strike and 2010. He also has several collaborations with other Italian Artists such as Santo Man.
In the words of Super Bros, music is my life!

for more information or interviews please contact Che 0411 229 258 0r Trees 0447 397 854
Big up to Sista CHE who played a solo set this week And tha DON General justice Who Shot 45s an Dubplates in a great mix , EVERY FRIDAY Its the Place to BE HYAH FYAH :respect:

Posted Image
[/quote]
http://www.reggaedancehallwa.com/

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
come down to HIGHER FYAH - THE REGGAE CLUB!!! ***Every Friday night**** FREE! this Friday for your chance to win a double pass to REGGAE RISING 2012! featuring Gramps Morgan from Morgan Heritage! Get there before 9pm to be in the draw to win!!!!!

This week at the Reggae Club for the first time VJ KEVO!!
full of style and patten DJ CALVIN!!
DJ TEDRO always a classic selection!
and THE EMPRESSIONS MUMMA TREES and SISTA CHE

Reggae every friday at Bar Orient THE REGGAE CLUB- HIGHER FYAH it feels like a party!
...a one love party!!
$7 pints and spirits till 9am

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
HIGHER FYAH- THE REGGAE CLUB
B A R O R I E N T
39 High st Fremantle
EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 8PM-1AM

FREE ENTRY
WARM UP PARTY FOR REGGAE RISING!! !( reggae event this year featuring GrAMPS MORGAN J.A.)

LINE UP FOR THIS WEEK!!!
the dj that is responsible for the GRAMPS MORGAN MIXTAPE DJ RAY the mix tape master!! will be live on the decks!!
reggae radio royalty RTR FM legend GENERAL JUSTICE!!
TEDRO vinyl hero returns!!
and THE EMPRESSIONS MUMMA TREES AND SISTA CHE...party mi say!!!

Come down and warm up for the reggae event of the year REGGAE RISING featuring GRAMPS MORGAN!
Reggae every friday at Bar Orient THE REGGAE CLUB- HIGHER FYAH it feels like a party!
...a one love party!!

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
B A R O R I E N T
EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 8PM-1AM

FREE ENTRY
This week is going to be maddd!!
DJ SUPA BROS FRESH FROM HIS KILLER PERFORMANCE SUPPORTING THE ONE AND ONLY GRAMPS MORGAN REGGAE ROYALTY!!!
DJ CALVIN ONE OF MY FAV DJS (CAUSE HE ALWAYS BUST OUT A FEW BOUNTY kILLERS FOR ME ;))
THE EMPRESSIONS ALSO READY FOR FOR PLAY FULL UP OF INSPIRATION FROM THE ONE mR GRAMPS MORGAN!!!
PLUS MORE

...a one love party!!

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
====THE REGGAE CLUB====
EVERY FRIDAY
39 HIGH ST FREMANTLE
FREE ENTRY
BAR ORIENT
===
This weeks amazing lineup!
Fresh to the club, Zambian dj CHIO mega mix master.
Returning after supporting Gramps Morgan kenyan roots selector RAS MWAS
GENERAL JUSTICE PERTH Reggae don
And Australia's first ladies of dancehall THE EMPRESSIONS, MUMMA TREES AND SISTA CHE

8pm -1am....$7 pints and spirits till 9

===

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
Next Friday 21st September... The Australian Launch party for Mr Vegas Lp 'Sweet Jamaica".

Mr Vegas is planning to skype us LIVE on the night on the big screen (God and technology willing lol)...Cd, poster and reggae magazine giveaways on the night!

Posted Image

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
coming up soonish!

Posted Image

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
====THE REGGAE CLUB====
EVERY FRIDAY
39 HIGH ST FREMANTLE
FREE ENTRY
BAR ORIENT
===
this week at the REGGAE CLUB!

TRIBUTE TO PETER TOSH!!

Peter Tosh is most defiantly one of Jamaica's finest musicians and musical forces. He was one of the core member of The Wailers alongside Bob Marley and Bunny Wailer. He wrote the revolutionary son 'Get Up Stand Up'. Won a Grammy and continues to inspire so many reggae artist all around the world. Artist such as South Africa's Lucky Dude, Bushman and Gramps Morgan was spotted wear a Peter Tosh shirt when he was on tour in Perth last month!

After his time in the Wailers Peter Tosh went on to have an exciting and successful solo career. He put together the amazing band Word, Sound and Power as a backing band for recording and touring. Tosh was lifted to a larger audience when he was signed by Rolling stones record in 1978 and dropped the Bush Doctor album.Featuring the duet with rolling stones; Mick Jagger, 'Don't Look Back'.

Peter Tosh fought diligently for equal rights and justice he took part in the anti apartheid concerts and has several trax making his point of view very clear...'Apartheid, Equal rights, fight on and not gonna give it up.

Tosh was know for his lively stage performances where he preached his point of view on several issues, Rastafari, equal rights, the love of reggae music, legalization of marijuana and no nuclear war.Sometimes while riding a unicycle cause he could!!

come celebrate the vision and sound of the great Peter Tosh an amazing reggae artist, at The Reggae Club this friday night with djs General Justice,The Empressions, Ras Mwas (Kenya), H-Mut (Zim) and Tedro.

PLAYING ON THE BIG SCREEN - Tosh vids and interviews !!!

free entry & nice price drinks

I'm like a flashing laser and a rolling thunder
I'm dangerous
I'm like a stepping razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous, dangerous

Treat me good
If you wanna live
You better treat me good

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Yush , Looking Forward to Tonight Selecta PREZ I from KILLA BASS INJECTION SOUND SYSTEM gonna be droppin Heavy Steppas and some Dubplates, DJ CHIO is tha Top Zambian selecta in town , nuff respect to The EMPRESSIONS best Top shottas jnna tha dancehall ,and after 4 weeks absence playing other gigs its the Return of tha GENERAL, i Myself an Me who else could it be, JUSTICE got some Dub surprise in my Crates tonight.After a Steaming hot Bashment set @ Pica in perth last Sat thought i would drop some Dancehall and of course REGGAE ...big up ALL LOVERS Tonight 7pm till 1 am ...HYAH FYAH mi seh
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
This Week at the reggae club , RASTAFARI elder DJ RASTA Mick starts things off inna ROOTS n Culture Style , DJ CALVIN is a very talented Yute from Kenya who can play Reggae or dancehall , so come and check him . I&I General play next with a ONE DROP selection .then the First ladies of Dancehall tha mighty EMPRE$$IONS shake it all up .From 7pm Every Friday Free Entry , Cheap Drinks , great People and wicked Vibes :respect:/> :respect:/>
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts

TRCa0FINAL_zps427b44ab.jpg

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

This Week DJ RASTAmick, RAS MWAS & GENERAL JUSTICE All playing Reggae n One Drop .EMPRESSIONS finish off the Night With Yardcore DANCEHALL. 7pm till 1 am Free Entry ,Great Vibes , And The Best Reggae n Dancehall ..Place to be on Friday night in WA

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

HUGE Nite this friday

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Big Respect to THE EMPRESSIONS Sista CHE  & Mumma TREES   for  THE REGGAE CLUB  ...LAST FRIDAY was Tha 1st birthday of Tha REGGAE CLUB    52 Fridays Str8 & a NYE  party ...BIG up . WAS A great PARTY , Great sets From DJs GAGAJAH < PREZ I< CALVIN  and great to have DJ EDcase back from his African tour ..BIG SOUND H-MUTT tore it up.... Nuff repect to All the  W.A. Reggae LOVERs who support  the ting Every chance they can &  RESPECT to the EMPRESSIONS on there Mission to spread tha REGGAE/ DANCHALL vibes

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

This week is really going MAADDDAA , GALS Whine Night 

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Love the poster for this! Good to see real reggae going on in the beautiful Fremantle! So many dreadlocks in
Fremantle ! Very Irie place!

[center]REAL REGGAE FOREVER!

ONE

Posted Image

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

This Friday A Big nite with Man like PREZI from KBI Sound System, DJ Meld jus back from Bisbane and DJ CALVIN reppin for JAH WISDOM .Nuff respec to SISTA CHE & MUMMA TREES .. the EMPRESSIONS...tha leading dancehall sound around .  7pm till 1am  then wild  afterparty 

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

No longer held on Fridays ------HYAH FYAH -The Reggae Club Has Been held EVERY SATURDAY for last 6 months , same place , Bar Orient High St , Fremantle WA .. bless

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!