Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Uptown Top Rankin Zim Independance party!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Sista Che

Sista Che
  • Members
  • 64 posts
Posted Image
BRAND NEW!! WEEKLY DANCEHALL CLUB IN PERTH! SO FINE FRIDAYS launch 23 April 2010!
Info: sistache@hotmail.com

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
YUSH ,my fave gig always try to make this gig when ever I am not working , its the only pure dancehall night happening in town .Big up all the Zim massive.
I finely get to make my debut on Sat the 24th this month, along side the top dancehall selectas in town SCATTA 07 and the mighty EMPRE$$IONS.Bwoi, gonna have to get a Killa set together to play alongside the top dancehall champions.
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Nice poster !!!

:respect:

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Yeah I was about to say the same thing Basmati - real nice flyer. Very eye-catching

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
THIS SATURDAY UPTOWN TOP RANKIN is going to be BIG, reach early to avoid disappointment . The line up contains some of the best Selectas in Perth , HUGE amount of respect to all ZIMBABWEANS , Keeping Dancehall pon top in Australia, Jamdown radio ZIM special before the show and big after party .Gonna be wild !!!
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Only 4 days to go to one of the Biggest W.A REGGAE night of the year ,KA bOOM
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
THE man with the hottest mix cd out at the moment DJ SCATTA O7 added to the line up in place of Dj SIMBA [who you can hear on jamdown rtrfm.com .au alongside Mr T and Special guest from the UK AdriansWall sound system from 5pm on SAT
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
great nite, Biggest Crowd for ages RickyTrooper played a great set of ZIM classics , next on and the place was filling up with the friendliest crowd for Platinum galore, who are Mr T an Scatta 07 , Mr T started the set n mixed up ZIM Dancehall with Jamaican Dancehall to great effect , Taking it to another level Sista CHE n Mumma TREE's A.K.A. the Empressions started there set with Sizzla and had to pull up 3 times , their short set left everyone wanting more. There's no hiding the fact that Platinum Galore and tha Empressions are the top two sounds in W.A at the moment ,The after party couldn't compete with the best Uptown ever , RESPECT TO ALL the Crowd who really were awesome on the dancefloor
NEXT SATURDAY ReggaeONEDrop special
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
some photos from Saturday
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!