Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LUKIE D

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Posted Image
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Pre TICKETS available tonight [fri 7th may] at SO FINE FRIDAYS with the mighty EMPRE$$IONS and djs ZAYHON, BUSHA DEE an I&I JUSTICE, 9pm till 2am ONE DROP Marley Legacy special
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
LUKIE D has arrived in AUSTRALIA . !!!!!
Get your pre tickets at this weeks SO FINE featuring new Dj mysterio , long time perth fave dj GRIDLOX and last months boom dj ZOOM plus the HOTEST sound around tha mighty EMPRE$$IONS :lighta3: nuff respct SO FINE FRIDAYS @IMPACT BAR ,crn lake n james ,Northbridge 9pm till 2am :PullUp:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted Image

FIVE DAYS TO GO a few Industry tickets left connect with Sista Che :PullUp: DJ SIMBA from RAS MOVEMENT added to bill .DONT MISS OR YOU WONT BE MISSED
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

SergeonGeneral

SergeonGeneral
  • Members
  • 373 posts
Lukie D announces his Perth show this Friday...

http://www.facebook....70644823&ref=mf

:alarm: :alarm: :alarm:
myspace.com/djnicktoth
facebook.com/djnicktoth
twitter.com/djnicktoth
user posted image

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
:PullUp:

Lukie D announces his Perth show this Friday...

http://www.facebook....70644823&ref=mf

:alarm: :alarm: :alarm:

THIS FRIDAY ALL W. A. DANCEHALL & REGGAE FANS SHOW YOUR SUPPORT :lighta3:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts
the man has a VOICE, big up for all that were involved, I will write uo my review later on.

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
LUKIE D great voice great performance, RESPECT & Thanx to NICK TOTH Article one ,Beat element & Empressions for bringing LUKIE D to perth and the EMPRESSIONS for all their hard work with promoting and managing another great show . LUKIE spent half an hour at the end signing autographs an photos and DJs Simba, TAT ,Troopa an I Had great fun going track for track, Nuff respect to LADY D the dancehall queen for all your hard work on the door and on the floor LOL. also big respect to Future sounds with helping out with the Merchandising big up Rasta . To all the W.A Massive who support Dancehall and came , :lighta3: what a great response you gave LUKIE :respect: THANK you :bigup:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Lukie D @ So Fine Fridays @ Impact Bar Friday 21st May

Posted Image
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice