Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FISHERMAN STYLE #49 (PER)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Sheriff Lindo

Sheriff Lindo
  • Members
  • 353 posts

Posted Image

Friday 2nd July brings forth the 49th (but it could be the 50th) instalment of Fremantle's legendary Reggae night
'Fisherman Style'.............................
This month Fisherman Style and Earthlink Sound bring you 4 Reggae Sounds inna Tag Team style. Along with EARTHLINK will be three more sounds SABATA, FUTURE SOUNDS & SENSI SOUND rotating 20 mins sets each trying to up the vibes to get the party bigger and better!!!!!!!
Also presenting for the first time will be DJ MASIMBA playing the early warm up set from 8pm!!!!!!!
FRIDAY 2ND JULY, 8PM-1AM AT MOJO'S BAR NORTH FREMANTLE
FREE ENTRY BEFORE 9PM, AFTER $10

Original blueprint, no carbon!!!!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
wow FUTURE SOUNDZ get to Clash 2 days in a row . :operator: Thats a distinctive Advantage , Future SoundZ Must now be Favorites to win the ROYAL RUMBLE on sat at the Orient in Freo and become the Champion W.A sound. :lighta3:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts
looking forward to this, as far as I am aware this isnt a clash, but will definately help us with our chemistry for saturday nite. :operator:

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
This is Drummie's dance so i'm just going on what I been told and understand...

Not sure what the plans are for Saturday but this certainly wont be a sound clash or a 45 shootout.

Not saying a little sparring nah gwaan of Friday but this more about rotating the sounds, keeping the vibes nice and trying a different time layout ting. All kinda tune will bust throughout the night There'll be no rules, no voting, no elimination and no winner. That nah sound like war to me.

IMHO sound war is a very specific kinda thing and if its going to be done it needs to be put on by sounds sounds who have a knowledge, respect and love for clash in front of a crowd that must understand and appreciate what’s going on. all a this needs to be brought together by a promoter who’s going to promote it the correct way and make sure its done in a way that’s at least comparable to what’s happening around the world.

Respect to everyone involved on Sat at the Orient, Really interested to see what happens and Mi support the thing fullest.

Just nuff times its been said no clash a FS... Straiiiight PARTY WI SEH SEEN!!!!
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

Mikey Glamour

Mikey Glamour

Brown $tick of Dynamite

• Members
  • 9,101 posts

This is Drummie's dance so i'm just going on what I been told and understand...

Not sure what the plans are for Saturday but this certainly wont be a sound clash or a 45 shootout.

Not saying a little sparring nah gwaan of Friday but this more about rotating the sounds, keeping the vibes nice and trying a different time layout ting. All kinda tune will bust throughout the night There'll be no rules, no voting, no elimination and no winner. That nah sound like war to me.

IMHO sound war is a very specific kinda thing and if its going to be done it needs to be put on by sounds sounds who have a knowledge, respect and love for clash in front of a crowd that must understand and appreciate what’s going on. all a this needs to be brought together by a promoter who’s going to promote it the correct way and make sure its done in a way that’s at least comparable to what’s happening around the world.

Respect to everyone involved on Sat at the Orient, Really interested to see what happens and Mi support the thing fullest.

Just nuff times its been said no clash a FS... Straiiiight PARTY WI SEH SEEN!!!!

Well said king with very good points.....but you just never know what can gwaan if ah bwoy flip up LOL.....im sure it will be good fun same way even if some blood spill between bredrins :)
NAME - MIKEY GLAMOUR
ALIAS - BROWN $TICK OF DYNAMITE
AGE - NONE OF YAH BLOODCLAAT BIZNIZ
OCCUPATION - INTIMATE SERVICE PROVIDER/MINISTER FOR ARGUMENT AND REASONING
PLACE OF WORK - SELF EMPLOYED SPERM BANK - GYAL COME GET AH LOAN
POSITION - LIZARD LAP/FOOT PON SHOULDER
CURRENT LOCATION - INNA YU GYAL/UP IN THE HILLS AH HOLD AH MEDITATION
CITY - GUN SMOKE/GANGSTA TOWN/SYN CITY
COUNTRY - CONVICT COUNTRY
ROLE MODELS - KING SOLOMAN/MIKE TYSON
HOBBIES - "IS ALL ABOUT DI JOY"
DIS LIKES - GYAL WHE TOO STOOSH
FAVOURITE WEBSITE - user posted imageDONT BE NOSEY

FI MI FACE BOOK LINK
MY SPACE LINK FI DI GLAMMS
Hortense Phillipa Waisome aka "Mum" 15.7.52 - 20.3.05 For ever missed but never forgotten

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Ah I overstand is a CLAYTONS ting , you know a clash when you not having a clash, :wink:
I suppose the Boxers on the MOJOs ad is just Andrew Ryan takin the piss Eh Drummie ? :yes:
Still sameway FUTURE SOUNDZ mus be Favorites to do the double :lol:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
:thumbs:
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

Drummie

Drummie
  • Members
  • 250 posts
Yes General there was a flyer with a boxer on and it had a clash vibe but it was never supposed to be used as this was NEVER a clash. Check with Legalize if you like because I spoke to him about it last Fisherman's.

But then again who give a f@ck what you think anyway......... :hmm:

Looking forward to tomorrow same way. Big up all mi bredrin and sistren who have kept we likkle dance going for 4 YEARS!!!!!!!

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Look pon dis iyah, yu can see Ginal badmindness from far.... Wat a badmind fucka. Im fi guh worry bout im funeral an retirement from de business dis weekend. Pack down old badmind fucka...Go whey!

Madda dan...

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts
Really looking forward to tomorrow nite!! Gonna be anutha maaaaad Fishy Style!

BIG RESPECT to all involved.
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
:bump:
Madda dan...

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts

Really looking forward to tomorrow nite!! Gonna be anutha maaaaad Fishy Style!

BIG RESPECT to all involved.

:yes: yes Simmo its gonna be a fun night looking forward to this I hope all you boys have deep record bags with loads of tunes :lol: See you all there :respect: to all

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Di vibes deh jus right last night. Bare wicked tune a run di whole night. Mek mi show some love to di fishermans style people dem.

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts
Real nice vibes on Friday nite! Big up faada drummie, Sherrif n every one else wha put in the works to make this dance ALWAYS so fkn epic!

First Friday of every month, mi luv dem vibes!!
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts
:bigup: To Fadda Drummie and Sheriff nice vibe inna da dance
it was mighty cold out but Mojos was warm with all the good vibes
:respect: to all who played i had a great night Bless