Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

South Rakkas Crew w/ Serocee @ at The Manor [WA]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Posted Image

// KNOWLEDGE MUSIC & PAPER CHAIN PEOPLE PRESENT....

// SOUTH RAKKAS CREW (MAD DECENT) FEAT MC SEROCEE - THE STIMULUS PACKAGE TOUR!!

Following a string of massively successful Australian festival tour dates in 2009, Canadian dancehall futurists SOUTH RAKKAS CREW will be stimulating dancefloors across Australia & New Zealand this September, returning with a swag of new material and a killer new live show featuring one of the UK's best, MC SEROCEE, performing for the first time ever in Australia!

Rugged dancehall, shameless pop, hipster electro bangers, rude dubstep f**k it, South Rakkas does it all. A duo comprised of veteran producers Alex Greggs and Dennis "Dow Jones" Shaw, South Rakkas Crew have been responsible for some of the hottest dance floor fillers around, both their own, and others. Heavy hitters M.I.A, T-Pain, Lily Allen, Kelis, Bounty Killer, Beenie Man, Justin Timberlake, Beck, Yo Majesty, Tricky and Duran Duran have all benefited from and SRC's genius studio skills and talents for fusing hook-laden song structure with sound-system destroying beats.

Kicking off 2010 with energy, South Rakkas dropped their 16-track album STIMULUS PACKAGE (on Diplo's tastemaker label Mad Decent) to unanimous praise from critics and the blogosphere worldwide - and the Stimulus Package marks only the beginning of SRC's plan for world domination in 2010, with a new genre bending single, "Robot's Revenge" (on superstar DJ Adam Freeland's Marine Parade label) already getting much love from BBC1.

2010 also sees the unveiling of SRC's new live experience, to be witnessed for the first time in Australia this September, featuringToddla T's hype man Serocee (UK) who recently joined them for the summer festival season in Europe, which included a blazing takeover of Serbia's Exit festival in July.

"Australia is one of my favorite places to tour. The people really know how to party. This year I'm bringing Serocee all the way from the UK, and we can't wait to touch down!" - DJ Dow Jones (South Rakkas Crew)

// South Rakkas Crew, live at The Manor - Friday 24th September!

With Special Guests: Sabata Sound, Kit Pop & more!

// Tickets
$30+bf from Planet Video, Mills Records & 78 Records.
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
:thumbs:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
nice one Sabata, give em the real deal!

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Friday week so bumpin this one up.

Gonna be sick, so big up Knowledge Music & Paper Chain People for making this happen.
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
BUMP UP BUMP UP.

Tonight!!!