Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FISHERMAN STYLE #54 (PER)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Sheriff Lindo

Sheriff Lindo
  • Members
  • 353 posts

Posted Image

FISHERMAN STYLE #54
3rd December 2010

MOJO'S BAR

NORTH FREMANTLE

THE HOME OF REGGAE MUSIC

This month sees the return to the West Coast of one of Australia number 1 selectors. All the way from Sydney comes the one & only JUDGEMENT (Jamaica) to beat you around the head and body with the best reggae and dancehall tunes doing the rounds today. This is his 3rd visit to Fisherman's and he is guaranteed to get you dancing.

Also featuring this month is Perth's very own original Yardy Soundman BUSHA D dropping his classic tunes and making you rock to your groove.

Along with your regular hosts EARTHLINK Sound and the now smoke free 'Original Geezer' DJ SORTED this promises to be a great night of Jamaica/Australia niceness.

RUNNINGS START FROM 8PM WITH FREE ENTRY UNTIL 9PM AND LOCK OFF AT 1AM. $10/$5 CONC TO HIT YOUR HIP POCKET AND GET YOU THROUGH THE DOOR AFTER 9PM.

PIZZA'S AVAILABLE IF YOU GET THE CRAVING FOR SOMETHING TO FILL UP YU BELLY!!!!

NO POP NO STYLE A STRICTLY REGGAE MUSIC TO DI WORLD..................DAT WI SEH!

Original blueprint, no carbon!!!!

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts
pretty devasted that I cant make it to this night! You can only start a month right when it starts Fishermans Style.
:lighta3:

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Gwaan Sorted...

Madda dan...

Sheriff Lindo

Sheriff Lindo
  • Members
  • 353 posts
Signature Tune Posted Image

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts

Signature Tune Posted Image

Sure is :lol: every time

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Unfortunately Judgements had to head back home today so Simmo and I guh hold down the late session.

Maybe there is some secret memo that only Yardys get warning of a terrorist attack in Nrth Freo tonight... We'll see if Busha turns up. ;) :lol:

Nah man, Nuff vibe a guh whol tonight sameway.
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts

Unfortunately Judgements had to head back home today so Simmo and I guh hold down the late session.

Maybe there is some secret memo that only Yardys get warning of a terrorist attack in Nrth Freo tonight... We'll see if Busha turns up. ;) :lol:

Nah man, Nuff vibe a guh whol tonight sameway.

:yes: Thats for sure always enough nice vibes in Mojos on a Fishes night :respect: Tonight will be another big one !!!

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts
As always I got my fix of Up to di time Riddims & Classics all in one spot, at the start of the month. Large up Sabata you guys get better & better each month, traktor can gwaan too, lol. I have never seen so many different soundz in the one place, from sabata, earthlink, sensi, ras movement, fyahside, future, empressions, dj ray, sorted, busha. It was a site to see, Fishies ago maddd.

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts
:respect: Drummie and Sheriff dance was MADDDDDDD
jammed inside and out the back
Thanks to all the selectors on the night nice vibes
i had a great time Bless Up
Looking forward to the next month see you all there

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
Yo i'm seriously sorry that i couldn't stick around. i had to just on the 6am flight back to syd to handle some work issues.
user posted image

Sheriff Lindo

Sheriff Lindo
  • Members
  • 353 posts
All criss boss. Understand your situation.

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
thanks
user posted image