Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Earthshaker speakers for sale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

Earthshaker Sound System

Earthshaker Sound System
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Hi everyone, Earthshaker Sound Systems has some wicked super heavy duty USED equipment for sale to the public, calling all crews to check out this rare chance to buy a real sound system:

8 X 18 inch BASS scoops @ $1500 each;
2 X Double 15" inch for Midrange /bass /vocals;
2 X Treble boxes to match,
2 X Bundle of speaker cable to link it all together.

All boxes are covered in a very strong sheet metal jacket to withstand damage and abrasions during use. The boxes are small and compact and very reliable.

Total cost $14000 including postage and delivery to your front door within 7 days anywhere in Australia or New Zealand and Pacific Islands

The bass boxes can be bought in pairs or you can buy the lot.
The bass sounds super deep and heavy! They contain high powered 1000 Watt Speakers and the boxes are reinforced with extra battens and bracing to prevent vibrations, squeaks and sealed to prevent airleaks.

Handles and wheels are fitted for easy transportation, and they have hardly been used (less than 15 dances from new so the speakers still look black and shiny.

The reason for the low price of such an amazing system, is because I have another new speaker design using a totally different concept, but I haven't got the space to keep the 8 scoops and build the larger new ones; I also need to finance the new project, hence the very reluctant sale of the 8 deep bass scoops.

( These are the best speaker boxes that I have ever designed and built myself) so whoever buys them will be able to mash down any premises or outdaoor parties and festivals with ease! :heavyweight:

Anyone interested in having their very own powerful sound system, then please check :milton@earthshakersoundsystems.com or ring 0418 734 231. :operator:

:yes: Earthshaker Sound System is still doing regular shows and is available for hire. When the new speaker boxes are complete the system will be a little larger!!