Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

reggae sound sytem bass section for sale

8 replies to this topic

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Up for grabs I have 4 used 18" Scoop bins for sale.

These are the old Heartical HiFi Scoops. They are a well known design that I have modified myself. Features are a 25mm thick speaker baffle, double braced right through, Fully fitted with P. Audio 500/1000W Driver, Handles and castors for easy manoeuvrability, protective plastic corners and double Speakon back plate.

They are in excellent working order. All they need is a lick of paint to make them as good as brand new.

selling at a price you can't build for cheaper.

PM or email me if interested.

Also up for grabs is a JTS 3Way Pre-Amp in excellent condition. Custom built in UK. These pre-amps hold their value and are becoming very collectable. This is a very reluctant sale.

PRE AMP FEATURES:

19" RACK MOUNTING / HEAVY DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION

INTERNAL 3 WAY ACTIVE XOVER WITH CUT OUT SWITCHES FOR BASS,

LOW MID, HIGH MID AND TREBLE.

3 OR 4 WAY OUTPUTS WHICH CAN BE LINKED TO PLAY 3 WAY 2 WAY OR STRAIGHT.

MASTER BASS, LOW MID, HIGH MID, & TREBLE LEVEL CONTROLS.

10 BAND GRAPHIC EQUALISER.

PARAMETRIC EQUALISER ON BASS AND MID FREQUENCIES.

2 DECK/PHONO INPUTS WITH CROSSFADER.

LED INDICATORS FOR ALL OUTPUT SECTIONS.

2 SETS OF ECHO SEND AND RETURN CONTROLS.

SEPARATE MIKE / EFFECT INPUTS.

TAPE / LINE INPUTS AND OUTPUTS.

HEADPHONE MONITOR.

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Boy, I wish I could! Dollars dictate otherwise. Let me tell you people, these speakers are DON and if Stryka selling them cheaper than you can build 'em it's a deal you can't pass up...if you ever thought about getting a stack together DO IT NOW! As for the preamp (I can't believe you're selling it D!), that thing worth it's weight in gold...don't hesitate, ring the guy and buy! NOW!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Yes John, An exclusive offer to ozreggae this. Not everyday an offer like this comes available and probably never again.

I surprised no one has bitten my hand off.

Might have to ebay them.

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Maybe not enough through traffic on ozreggae at the moment? Facebook? Otherwise yeah, bound to get a sale on ebay, especially for the preamp. Out of interest, can you PM me with the preamp price?

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

Manray

Manray
  • Members
  • 150 posts
How come you are selling you pre-amp? Are you getting another pre or going a different route?
Vital Sounds Hi Fi, Wellington NZ. follow us on Facebook.

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
I have two JTS types, I don't need the 3 way any more. I don't really want to sell it but need to re-finance.

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
This the pre - amp model, might part with a siren too if offer is right.

King Gussy

King Gussy
  • Members
  • 1 posts

This the pre - amp model, might part with a siren too if offer is right.

Still have the Pre amp available? Looking into building my own with a tech head amp builder mate :) dont know how far it's going to get, so im interested in your's! have checked all the options, be good to keep it Melburning!

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts
Sorry, the pre-amp went a while back.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users