Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Zion @ 2FiveFive

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
From Safari Klub's latest mailout:

Tonite & every other Thursday...Melbourne's top selectors spinning the best
of reggae, hip hop, dancehall, salsa infused with afro arabian beatz!
Blazin' tunes for lover of fine music!...don't miss!!

Selectors:
Flavio, Kauzi, Eryq, Bongo, Jesse I, Ras Crucial, Lord Lingham and weekly guests

I'll be spinning straight reggae & dancehall sometime shortly after midnight, and it's free entry, so if any Melburn locals are looking to head out tonight, link mi deh! 255 Swanston St, city...

Muzynek

Muzynek

Jack it up

• Members
  • 209 posts
Bring a likkle heat in ya box o' choon tonight Jesse.. It a cool cool night. :flash:
Ghetto Dance - Ghetto Dance - Babylon; Give We A Chance.

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
always mi bredda, always! fire fi all seasons...

:fire:

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Yo Jesse - does Flavio actually play at Zion on Thursdays? I assumed he'd be at First Floor every week.

How did the man Pradeep travel last night?

Itations :flag:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
I've never seen Flavio there. Always seemed weird to me that he is mentioned all the time, but he is one of Safari Klub's main DJs.

Pradip was travelling well, if that's what you mean... Respect to Muzynek too for the good vibes!