Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FIREHOUSE - NZ Tour

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

paradox

paradox
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts
I know not too many NZ cats check the forum but you never know. Make sure you reach if you're on this side of the Tasman!

No long talk necessary, Firehouse in the area so things sure to be maad.

-----------

Auckland
Friday 13 November
Khuja Lounge
$10 door pressure

Wellington
Saturday 14 November
Havana
Free entry

Sydney's top ranking reggae crew - Firehouse - L.Static & Nardo - return to Aotearoa to blaze up the dance alongside Art Official, Paradox, Undercover & guests.

Reggae Dancehall Bashment inna deadly stylee!

Firecorner
Newtown Sound

Posted Image

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Looking forward! Large up Nice Up, Paradox, Venus and Art!
Madda dan...

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
That wins as poster of the year

Social Living

Social Living
  • Members
  • 427 posts

Was just gonna say something similar - that is a very nice flyer / poster :thumbs:

Torty

Torty
  • Members
  • 335 posts

:agree:

wicked flyer
REGGAE TV
On You Tube - http://www.youtube.c...ggaeTVAustralia

On Facebook - http://www.facebook....-TV/12298528561

"A Tortoise only makes progress when him stick his neck out!"

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts

Was just gonna say something similar - that is a very nice flyer / poster :thumbs:

Yep, Fuckin Killer!!!
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
fi real, nice one!

Venus

Venus
  • Members
  • 196 posts
Poster courtesy of Undercover - he's the bomb!

Can't wait to have you two back in NZ!! Excited!! :wave:

Bellyas

Bellyas
  • Members
  • 1,305 posts
Nice!! I'll say it again because it deserves multiple mentions - that's a fine flyer. :bigup:
Housewife's Choice

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
bring the ol skool back... great artwork
user posted image

Chris

Chris
  • Members
  • 1,785 posts
Yep, definately a great flyer.

General Dread

General Dread
  • Members
  • 135 posts
NZ made, nuff said

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
:rolleyes:

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
Me and stoopid :leaf2: did the flyerr.Stoopid also does dub plates.You know specials.Just contact me via the P.M $500 and a bag of collie. for :HIM: : It keeps :queen: her in doors happy. you know if you want the peeps innah dance .Can someone help me with my patoi wrtting.Is their a course at tech I can do.I thought I would be really good at it because I and :leaf2: I can't spell for fuck.
Anyway if you Want the peeps :bashment: at the basement,bashment oops jumpin,sorry windin..Oh well I'll just leave me bredmen with a blow up Hey Russ :daze:

YEAH GREAT FLYER!! Not a tinge of yellow green or gold to be seen.How refreshing.Pitty about the lack of female exploitation though. Here you go boys :ohyeah: my daughter and just for Stats and his sparring partner Grapple.I'll toss in[hee hee toss] her slutty mate Latisha :bootay: go for it lads.

Grapple

Grapple
  • Members
  • 3,057 posts
wtf

mista grave

mista grave
  • Members
  • 1,033 posts

Me and stoopid :leaf2: did the flyerr.Stoopid also does dub plates.You know specials.Just contact me via the P.M $500 and a bag of collie. for :HIM: : It keeps :queen: her in doors happy. you know if you want the peeps innah dance .Can someone help me with my patoi wrtting.Is their a course at tech I can do.I thought I would be really good at it because I and :leaf2: I can't spell for fuck.
Anyway if you Want the peeps :bashment: at the basement,bashment oops jumpin,sorry windin..Oh well I'll just leave me bredmen with a blow up Hey Russ :daze:

YEAH GREAT FLYER!! Not a tinge of yellow green or gold to be seen.How refreshing.Pitty about the lack of female exploitation though. Here you go boys :ohyeah: my daughter and just for Stats and his sparring partner Grapple.I'll toss in[hee hee toss] her slutty mate Latisha :bootay: go for it lads.

well im off to smoke a joint

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
Don't you be listening to any dub step when you smoke that spliffff Mr Graev.Or I will have to report you to the ninga reggae police :ninjadance2:

mista grave

mista grave
  • Members
  • 1,033 posts
im innocent sir

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

wtf

Let me explain.
I was alluring to several things in this simple yet strikingly effective flyers imagery.
1] The refreshing non-use of the ubiquitous green, yellow and red tri colours.
2] The absence of any gratuitous use of the female form. Or for that matter the Lions form. All the other crap is just a puerile windup.
Yes, I :leaf2: and :leaf2: I amusing one self. Does that sufficiently explains the W.T.F element of my post Grapple?How's Cloud Atlas?

Have a top flight gig in N.Z Stats.Watch out for the mongrel mob.

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Thanks Tony!
Madda dan...