Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Roots Radio on the Net

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

DJ Bahilman

DJ Bahilman
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Didn't want to hijack mi bredren ranking yoni's post, so...

If you want to catch some of the greatest in classic roots reggae plus a whole heap a new roots from around the world, check out my webcast - Creation Steppin' Radio. You can listen via iTunes, Live365, or my website, or even the Real Audio radio directory.

Yoni, you gonna hit SNWMF again this year? If so, see ya in the press tent. Jenifer insisted on returning this year B) Line-up looking strong, looking forward to Toots, Steel Pulse, Bambu Station, Groundation, etc. And more soon come.

Respect-

Bahilman

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
Yes Bahilman my bredren, great to hear from the I.

hope everything is well up your ends.. i think i might have to start entering those CD contests again. i was on a winning streak for 4 weeks in a row remember ...

unfortunately right now i have to say that i won't be making it to sierra nevada this year. but you never know still ... line up looking strong!

big respect.
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...